Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My team at work went to bowling for 2 games today, I got mogged and got second last each time.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I think a true incel trait is that you suck at everything naturally. Before we went everyone was saying how badly they sucked and needed those bumpers things so that the ball doesn't go in the gutter. The only one I beat was this really skinny Peruvian foid who could barely pick up the ball. The white blonde foid dominated and got over 100 each time, next came 3 more whites and then me and then the stick thin latina. Whites essentially beat the ethnics.

I got scores in the 50s each time, it was absolutely brootal.

It could have been worse, you could have ended dead last

I think a true incel trait is that you suck at everything naturally. Before we went everyone was saying how badly they sucked and needed those bumpers things so that the ball doesn't go in the gutter. The only one I beat was this really skinny Peruvian foid who could barely pick up the ball. The white blonde foid dominated and got over 100 each time, next came 3 more whites and then me and then the stick thin latina. Whites essentially beat the ethnics.

I got scores in the 50s each time, it was absolutely brootal.
Don't worry about it

Did you have any fun?

Talk to anyone interesting?

Fuck the bumpers, bumpers are shit even if you suck, it's ridiculous, I've been bowling like 3 times but bumpers takes any effort out of it & just turns into nonsense.

I haven't been bowling since I was 12. Thanks to you, now I have a reason to this again

Fuck the bumpers, bumpers are shit even if you suck, it's ridiculous, I've been bowling like 3 times but bumpers takes any effort out of it & just turns into nonsense.
I remember on one of my school trips there was a bowling with bumpers, and the game really sucked. You coud just smash the ball with the whole force in the bumper and get a perfect score each game :lul:

I remember on one of my school trips there was a bowling with bumpers, and the game really sucked. You coud just smash the ball with the whole force in the bumper and get a perfect score each game :lul:
Bowling for babies, worse are those metal devices that you put the ball on, it rolls down the slide & goes straight down the middle.