Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My teacher told me to walk down a cute foid today i said okay but didn't walk her down and went the other way because i think that's cucked.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I don't care what my teacher says why does she need someone to walk her down somewhere, if I don't get sex why do something like this, she isn't even new to the school, I'm not going be a gentlecuck.

Last edited:
The cute foid:

Based, she's not your pet, nor are you the teacher's.:feelsYall:

why does she need to be walked???

not a baitpost

Good
Would have done the same
You want walking? Give fucking in exchange

WHY DOES SHE NEED TO WALKED, ANSWER US

Good shit Youngblood

Based. You don't owe her anything. Foids are not entitled to protection.

WHY DOES SHE NEED TO WALKED, ANSWER US
I honestly don't know, maybe protection, my school has alot of boys who harass girls.

Good
Would have done the same
You want walking? Give fucking in exchange
:yes: Based if I use my legs to walk her down she should open her thighs so I can get down on her.

Last edited:
you cant complain about not getting laid while refusing the chance to talk to a foid, thats volcel shit
That might be true for someone who is average, if you are ugly then that doesn't apply.

Foids hate me the moment they see me and they despise my existence, it doesn't matter even if its the teacher telling me to help some foid in something. The foid would hate me and not want to be seen around me, because I'm so ugly even being in my presence lowers their social status.

Incels avoiding women is self-defense. Its self-defense to preserve my mental health, sanity and to make sure I don't put myself in a situation where foids can blame me for sexual harassment. Remember that one guy who got sexual harassment charge for looking at a girl for too long? I'm not risking anything, hell no.