Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My teacher is on roids lolo

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I suspected he was because he was growing fast af boi.. today was my first day in college after holidays and his arms got fucking huge, 2 huge veins on both arms and his frame looks bigger. fucking teachers, man..

Also another dude got hair transplant lul

Gotta looksmax in some way, better than stay an incel

anon_899 said:
He already looked alright.. like 6/10 or so but he is like 40 so mb he wanted to slay or smth

Weed said:
He already looked alright.. like 6/10 or so but he is like 40 so mb he wanted to slay or smth

@Zyros is your teacher?

steroids will always be cope.

Weed said:
anon_899 said:
post pics, I've never seen a professor who wasn't a numale cuck

makuta said:
so zyzz was coping?

steroids will always be cope like i said, but it really depends on the person using it whether its cope or not. Like zyzz used it because he had a shitty frame, i dont blame him, he certainly fixed it very well.

but then look at what happened to him, he died at a ridiculously early age because of all of the steroid use. yes he didnt die directly from them but they were associated to his death

But the real copers who use steroids are the ones who are already fucking huge with big build and keep using it. Its just  cheating tbh.