Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My teacher called me in the holidays

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Recruit
★★★
I just finished my last year of secondary education, my parents kicked me out of my house because I was skipping school, and my teachers somehow got involved because I didn't come back home, they started interrogating me at school in lesson time lol

One of the teachers is super concerned with me, she gives a shit about my life more than I do, regularly calls my parents to ask how I am, so she phoned my parents DURING this HOLIDAY (I am no longer enrolled in the school since its my last year, and it ended) just to ask how I was, my parents just complained about how im a loser and haven't gotten a summer job to her jfl, keep in mind the teacher has 1000 other students to take care of jfl

Why is my life like this :incel:

Last edited:
Before u fucks say "kidcel" or some shit, I am more incel that any of you, this doesn't happen to normal people

Let me guess you were the weird sub 85 iq retard like myself who had sped classes and iep on top of that now you're teacher is concerned that you are homeless or dead.

Let me guess you were the weird sub 85 iq retard like myself who had sped classes and iep on top of that now you're teacher is concerned that you are homeless or dead.
Nah im not that bad, i think
Fuck this jfl, I want to be dead after shit like this happens

I just finished my last year of secondary education, my parents kicked me out of my house because I was skipping school, and my teachers somehow got involved because I didn't come back home, they started interrogating me at school in lesson time lol

One of the teachers is super concerned with me, she gives a shit about my life more than I do, regularly calls my parents to ask how I am, so she phoned my parents DURING this HOLIDAY (I am no longer enrolled in the school since its my last year, and it ended) just to ask how I was, my parents just complained about how im a loser and haven't gotten a summer job to her jfl, keep in mind the teacher has 1000 other students to take care of jfl

Why is my life like this :incel:
Your height ?

If your parents kicked you out, where tf you livin? Under a bridge?

they even kicked me out before I was even of age to be kicked out, so not really, they were forced to
Brutal. They sound like shitty parents man. I'm glad my dad was pretty good to me while he was alive and my mother still is pretty good to me. Having bad parents would suck like crazy

It’s good that you have a teacher that cares. Don’t let inceldom ruin the rest of your life. You have a better chance of ascension if you try having a good life and trying.

It’s good that you have a teacher that cares. Don’t let inceldom ruin the rest of your life. You have a better chance of ascension if you try having a good life and trying.
no life just always get worse for incels

Is she good looking ? Whats her age ?

Didnt see that one yet. Whatever, i dont care about IT cucks and you shouldnt either

Also you didnt answer my question
She is a married pajeet, no clue how old she is, like 30 something

Lol these ITFags are truly insufferable, they comment the most cringe shit on earth

Kidcels.is
I bet you will get banned and leave this forum in a couple of months or at most after one year. Mark my words