Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My take on the OceanGate "disaster" (Warning: extremely high IQ)

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
> The OceanGate CEO and a couple of other incredibly rich guys successfully faking their own deaths by making the world believe they were retarded enough to board an unsave submersible:

> Every consoomer NPC on earth:

I love how the OceanGate CEO pulled this off over the course of years.
When he was showing the submersible to journalists last year, he actively pointed out all the flaws it has + made it obvious that it "might be risky" ... Yeah ... right ....
Because a CEO would definitly talk down his own submersible in front of the press .... suuuuuure .... Except ..... except he already planned to fake his own death with it and only said that so that everybody will look back and go "Yeah, look at this clip, he already pointed out how unsafe this thing was years ago, it's no surprise that it sank :soy: "

tl;dr You are a roomtemperature IQ NPC if you think that a couple of billionaires and CEOs would board an obviously unsafe submersible. They are faking their deaths and it's quite impressive how well they're doing it. Stockton if you'll ever read this: I admire how you pulled that off, cheers to you.

Last edited:
i can't read the thread bc OP's high IQ blinded my eyes

They are chilling with Epstein, Jesus, 2pac, Elvis, and Harambe in their hideout for people who faked their own deaths.

They are chilling with Epstein, Jesus, 2pac, Elvis, and Harambe in their hideout for people who faked their own deaths.
Kennedy too. High doses of baby blood can keep you alive like that. :woke:

This makes sense if you can guarantee that the submersible will never be found

> The OceanGate CEO and a couple of other incredibly rich guys successfully faking their own deaths by making the world believe they were retarded enough to board an unsave submersible:
I thought the same thing. Why should we care about these imbeciles, anyways?

You forgot about Bin Laden and the Egyptian guy called Zawahiri.

Why disappear if you're already a billionaire?
Yeah, there's literally no reason for them to fake their deaths maybe if the CEO and the other richfags were in some kind of great financial trouble which isn't the case.

Also why take your 19 year old son down to fake your own death? Doesn't make any sense.

Have you heard of the Boeing 737 Max aircraft? It got grounded for a long time a few years ago because it was UNSAFE. And it is/was a relatively new airplane model.

Two 737 Max aircraft CRASHED, not due to pilot error

It's called bad engineering...

You don't know that.
It could be, It's just a bit far fetched imo. There's nothing to indicate that from my knowledge.

Probably just some billionaires wanting to do something outrageous, and it back fired tremendously.

couldn't they find a better way to fake their own deaths? seems like getting a submarine and going to the titanic is a very weird way to do it plus it will give them a ton of unwanted social media exposure. something like "giant CEO party and then a gas pipeline exploded and killed everyone is more beleivable"
anyway, i just heard about the fact that they're all CEOs just now but quick reminder: first world problems = 0 fuck given

My take:

I don't give a single fuck

On the sub with xbox controller point in the meme even the usa navy uses them in subs.

for what reason would they fake their deaths?

STFU BRO. YOU WANT US ALL TO GET EPSTEINED?

The Elites love entertaining (distracting) the goy-worker bees with made-up stories.

That consoomer meme is spot on.

Yeah, there's literally no reason for them to fake their deaths maybe if the CEO and the other richfags were in some kind of great financial trouble which isn't the case.

Also why take your 19 year old son down to fake your own death? Doesn't make any sense.
couldn't they find a better way to fake their own deaths? seems like getting a submarine and going to the titanic is a very weird way to do it plus it will give them a ton of unwanted social media exposure. something like "giant CEO party and then a gas pipeline exploded and killed everyone is more beleivable"
anyway, i just heard about the fact that they're all CEOs just now but quick reminder: first world problems = 0 fuck given
It could be, It's just a bit far fetched imo. There's nothing to indicate that from my knowledge.

Probably just some billionaires wanting to do something outrageous, and it back fired tremendously.
Have you heard of the Boeing 737 Max aircraft? It got grounded for a long time a few years ago because it was UNSAFE. And it is/was a relatively new airplane model.

Yeah. There's always a possibility that super wealthy guys wanted to fake to own death as the Western world decays. I don't think it's what happened (as I'm still looking at the case) because the major evidence hasn't turned up, but we'll...OR...
> The OceanGate CEO and a couple of other incredibly rich guys successfully faking their own deaths
There's also the possibility that OP is damn near retarded and mentally disabled which has been proven all over the fucking forum by me. So much so that he goes and finds other threads where people have tagged me and then begins his spam tranny bullshit so, time to troll him back :feelsUgh:

Submarine CEO or no Submarine CEO, we know one thing for sure, the oxygen supply is also running low in @nice_try's blood vessels and his brain ain't working !

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Last edited:
Maybe someone wanted to kill some of them.

Maybe they knew something they shouldn't (the Pakistani millionaire worked at SETI)

Maybe someone wanted to kill some of them.

Maybe they knew something they shouldn't (the Pakistani millionaire worked at SETI)
They got killed for UFO knowledge brutal

Yeah. There's always a possibility that super wealthy guys wanted to fake to own death as the Western world decays. I don't think it's what happened (as I'm still looking at the case) because the major evidence hasn't turned up, but we'll...OR...

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
Oh that's not what I was saying, I know they didn't fake their own deaths. I was hinting at bad engineering and making a comparison to airplanes

Oh look, they found parts of the destroyed submersible ... where these men definitely were in (of course :cool: ).
You can't trace any bodies of course.
Officially dead without traceable remains of the bodies .... they did it guys, they did it. That's how you fake your own death and nobody will be able to prove it, ever :cool:

View attachment 786374

View attachment 786386

When he was showing the submersible to journalists last year, he actively pointed out all the flaws it has + made it obvious that it "might be risky" ... Yeah ... right ....
Because a CEO would definitly talk down his own submersible in front of the press .... suuuuuure .... Except ..... except he already planned to fake his own death with it and only said that so that everybody will look back and go "Yeah, look at this clip, he already pointed out how unsafe this thing was years ago, it's no surprise that it sank :soy: "

tl;dr You are a roomtemperature IQ NPC if you think that a couple of billionaires and CEOs would board an obviously unsafe submersible. They are faking their deaths and it's quite impressive how well they're doing it. Stockton if you'll ever read this: I admire how you pulled that off, cheers to you.
Its actually a shitty logitech controller, Ive had this one before and it sucks ass

I see people calling it PS4, Xbox controller bla bla ... Idiots

its all a distraction from the hunter biden leaks

View attachment 786374

View attachment 786386

Think About It GIF by Identity

Brutal Boeing pill

Oh that's not what I was saying, I know they didn't fake their own deaths. I was hinting at bad engineering and making a comparison to airplanes
I know I know. I was using your quote exactly because it was clear you were not implying they faked their deaths (like Nice Try is trying to assert).

Oh look, they found parts of the destroyed submersible ... where these men definitely were in (of course :cool: ).
You can't trace any bodies of course.
Officially dead without traceable remains of the bodies .... they did it guys, they did it. That's how you fake your own death and nobody will be able to prove it, ever :cool:
Conjecture. Could be true but you never explain the "why". The why is more important. If the Boomers and Zoomers and everyone has really stopped caring about ethics and justice and "democracy" (like how people forget about damage done due to Covid hysteria, Jan 6th lies etc) then it means that rich CEOs could fake their deaths to get out of debits or relationships etc. So in that light, maybe it's possible they tried to fake their own deaths. But hard evidence wise, we have little. One guy took his 19 year so didn't he? Why would the 19 year old son also need to fake his death?

Last edited:
I know I know. I was using your quote exactly because it was clear you were not implying they faked their deaths (like Nice Try is trying to assert).
:feelsokman: :yes:

If they want to fake their death they would have chosen an inconspicuous method.
Perhaps. But it's also possible they realize that nobody cares about these sort of stories beyond a week or so now days. Idk..