Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My take on the cuck agenda

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
The cuck agenda is constantly being pushed by the mainstream liberal media. They want to normalize and pedestalize being a cuck, for whatever reason I dont know my theory is that they want to further emasculate the modern man because they think its "progressive". But the act of being a cuck is actually a quite strange phenomenon, why would someone derive sexual pleasure from watching another man fuck his wife. Its strange to me but at the same time I cant really judge someone for doing something they enjoy, just keep it to yourself.

hmmmm

you refer to what?

They want to make their wife happy, for they cannot.

Some cucks are also claiming it's about sperm competition, although I highly doubt most cucks are getting to nut in her after chad fucked her Lol

shadowninya said:
The cuck agenda is constantly being pushed by the mainstream liberal media. They want to normalize and pedestalize being a cuck, for whatever reason I dont know my theory is that they want to further emasculate the modern man because they think its "progressive". But the act of being a cuck is actually a quite strange phenomenon, why would someone derive sexual pleasure from watching another man fuck his wife. Its strange to me but at the same time I cant really judge someone for doing something they enjoy, just keep it to yourself.

degeneracy, satanic agenda to just make people go down more anamalistic routes rather than self control

42cel said:
They want to make their wife happy, for they cannot.
Prettymuch/10.

If you stop your wife from doing certain things, she'll resent you.

And there's no liberal agenda being pushed, a lot of people are just overreacting.

I am not sure. I think the attack is on femoids. They want them to demand ridiculous things so that they will end up as cat ladies since more men need to go MGTOW for the sake of their sanity and safety.

Dudes suffering or getting mocked is just collateral damage here. Not sure though.

It could also simply be another social engineering experiment, just to see how far they can go and how it will impact society.

shadowninya said:
The cuck agenda is constantly being pushed by the mainstream liberal media. They want to normalize and pedestalize being a cuck, for whatever reason I dont know my theory is that they want to further emasculate the modern man because they think its "progressive". But the act of being a cuck is actually a quite strange phenomenon, why would someone derive sexual pleasure from watching another man fuck his wife. Its strange to me but at the same time I cant really judge someone for doing something they enjoy, just keep it to yourself.

Maybe to encourage race mixing, or to normalize infidelity and open relationships, for whichever reason. Who knows? Or has it simply just become more popular? I don't get the whole cuck thing, either, man.

Sub8Hate said:
I don't get the whole cuck thing, either, man.
just read sperm wars and you are good to go.............where? Idk