Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sweat smells like semen

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
Title. And am not shitposting so serious answers are welcome.

Whenever I go nofap, after a few days sometimes a week or so, my sweat begins to smell like semen.

I bath/shower everyday, twice sometimes because my body odor is awful

Anyone knows why?

Whenever I go nofap, after a few days sometimes a week or so, my sweat begins to smell like semen.

Anyone knows why?
Might be a faggotcel trait.

maybe it's your diet

During Nofap the semen travels up your balls inside your blood, your sweat glands, all the way to your brain. Cut yourself and smell your blood, it will smell like cum just like your sweat

During Nofap the semen travels up your balls inside your blood, your sweat glands, all the way to your brain. Cut yourself and smell your blood, it will smell like cum just like your sweat

Last stage coomer

Anyone knows why?
Your dick is in your skin

You're sweating out semen, also mine smells like kebab no matter what I eat or don't eat, frankly it's kinda turned me off kebabs, gyros etc.

My favorite button

^