Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My suspecting on right-wing women.

Eventy

Eventy

Recruit
★★★
Toilets that are right-wing or stormfronter have always been a little dubious to me. Why do they always talk about immigration, but not the promiscious society we live in? why do the always blame immigration for the most of the time while the don't truly know that its the foid race mostly behind every garbage and weakness on civilization? every philosophers and prominent scholars have already laid their words on how women cause weakness and destruction on man civilization.

"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will be a philosopher." Socrates
Women are accustomed to creep into dark places, and when dragged out into the light they will exert their utmost powers of resistance ... therefore, as I said before, in most places they will not endure to have the truth spoken without raising a tremendous outcry. Plato

"Woman may be said to be an inferior man."

"Females are weaker and colder in nature, and we must look upon the female character as being a sort of natural deficiency."

"Thus the deliberative faculty of the soul is not present at all in a slave; in a female it is present but ineffective, in a child present but undeveloped."

"For the male is more fitted to rule than the female, unless conditions are quite contrary to nature; and the elder and fully grown is more fitted than the younger and undeveloped." Aristotle

"Cursed be the dart of love that works men pain! Cursed be the land where women rule supreme! And cursed the fool that bows to woman’s sway!" The Jataka Tales

“When irreligion is prominent in the family, O Krsna, the women of the family become polluted, and from the degradation of womanhood, O descendant of Vrsni, comes unwanted progeny.” Bhagavad Gita

"A chaste woman is one who has not been propositioned." Ovid

"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."

—1 Corinthians 11:3

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.

—1 Timothy 2:11

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

—1 Timothy 2:12

"And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

—1 Timothy 2:14

"I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes".

—1 Timothy 2:9

"Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good."

—Titus 2:3

"Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

"You are the devil’s gateway; you are she who first violated the forbidden tree and broke the law of God. It was you who coaxed your way around him whom the devil had not the force to attack. With what ease you shattered that image of God: Man! Because of the death you merited, even the Son of God had to die ... Woman, you are the gateway to hell." Tertullian

"Amongst all the savage beasts none is found so harmful as woman."

"It does not profit a man to marry. For what is a woman but an enemy of friendship, an inescapable punishment, a necessary evil, a natural temptation, a domestic danger, delectable mischief, a fault in nature, painted with beautiful colors?"

"God maintained the order of each sex by dividing the business of life into two parts, and assigned the more necessary and beneficial aspects to the man and the less important, inferior matter to the woman."

"..the [female] sex is weak and fickle." John Chrysostom

"I don’t see what sort of help woman was created to provide man with, if one excludes procreation. If woman is not given to man for help in bearing children, for what help could she be? To till the earth together? If help were needed for that, man would have been a better help for man. The same goes for comfort in solitude. How much more pleasure is it for life and conversation when two friends live together than when a man and a woman cohabitate?"

" ... woman was given to man, woman who was of small intelligence and who perhaps still lives more in accordance with the promptings of the inferior flesh than by superior reason. Is this why the apostle Paul does not attribute the image of God to her?"

"Watch out that she does not twist and turn you for the worse. What difference does it make whether it is in a wife or in a mother, it is still Eve the temptress that we must beware of in any woman." St Augustine of Hippo

"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’

"When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind." Muhammed

"Countless are woman's defects. My elephantine mind has fallen. Into the poisonous swamp of guile. So I must renounce the world." Naropa

"Taken as a whole, women are . . . thorough-going philistines, and quite incurable."

"It is certainly a revolting idea that widows should sacrifice themselves on their husband’s dead body (as was customary is parts of India at the time); but it is also revolting that the money which the husband has earned by working diligently for all his life, in the hope that he was working for his children, should be wasted on her paramours."

"The fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice."

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word."

"That woman is by nature intended to obey is shown by the fact that every woman who is placed in the unnatural position of absolute independence at once attaches herself to some kind of man, by whom she is controlled and governed; this is because she requires a master. If she, is young, the man is a lover; if she is old, a priest."

"Because women in truth exist entirely for the propagation of the race, and their destiny ends here, they live more for the species than for the individual, and in their hearts take the affairs of the species more seriously than those of the individual."

"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of twenty-eight; a woman at eighteen. And then, too, in the case of woman, it is only reason of a sort — very niggard in its dimensions. That is why women remain children their whole life long; never seeing anything but what is quite close to them, cleaving to the present moment, taking appearance for reality, and preferring trifles to matters of the first importance." Arthur Schopenhauer

"The outward manner and temper of women is rooted in the negative (yin) power, and so temperamentally women are apt to be sensitive, petty, narrow, and jaundiced ... among women compassion and honesty are rare indeed. That is why Buddhism says that women are particularly sinful and have the greatest difficulty in attaining Buddhahood." Nakahara Nantenbō (Tōjū)

"Women oppose change, receive passively, and add nothing of their own."

"Girls hold their mother responsible for their lack of a penis and do not forgive her for their being thus put at a disadvantage."

(When asked why he had no explanations for female mental development by a woman):"Well it's clear to me that you all are the problem."

"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?" Sigmund Freud

"If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts."

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."

"A woman simply is, but a man must become."

"Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the beginning of his life to the end, no man ever fully commands any woman. It's an illusion. Men are pussy-whipped. And they know it. That's what the strip clubs are about; not woman as victim, not woman as slave, but woman as goddess." Camille Paglia

This is just few but many thinkers and philosopher who had place their concern and evaluation on women.
also the one below aswell, written by Aristophanes which he says what women would do to society if the had control of the government.

From Assemblywomen: The play invents a scenario where the women of Athens assume control of the government and institute reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equity for the old and unattractive. By Aristophanes:

"Praxagora then goes on to explain the details of the new government to Blepyrus. She proposes banning all ownership of private wealth and establishing equal pay for all and a unified standard of living. She further explains that people will no longer have a need for personal wealth as all basic needs will be met by the common fund. She further adds that men and women will be free to sleep with anyone they want, so long as they first sleep with the uglier members of the opposite sex. Parental responsibilities will be shared by the community as children will no longer know their fathers. Slaves will work the fields and new clothes will be made when they are needed. Praxagora elaborates that there will be no more lawsuits, since there can be no debt in a society without private wealth. Punishments for assault will come out of the offender's bread ration and theft will be obsolete as all men will be given their fair share. Walls within homes will be knocked down and all will live in a common living space, courthouses and porticos will be turned into communal dining halls. Prostitutes will be put out of business, but slaves will be banned from sleeping with free men."

The ones above are just the ones that the past thought of on women, and there still many quotes on women since the dawn of civilization. So why would right-wing women, especially conservatives, want to be part of the right-wing? Are they larping? Want to fit in? or simply ruin the conservative movement, just as they ruin every male dominating circle.

We always now what women do to male dominating circles, here is a picture below that illustrates when things that are serious normified, then womenfied at the end.

IZT7-7L3_JDB1DKRynaScnBThdYsslLB-mqF4dsMwGA.jpg

This image could illustrate in analogical perpective in politics. As thing get more accepted, its starts to get corrupted and when the original people and ideas leave, it become a husk of it self. Conservatism is like that. Its a husk of it self.

Check this image another illustration how ideas with time and acceptance get distorted:

FT_13.10.11_valueVoters_310px.png

My suspicion is that more women joins in, and more women turns conservatism into a leftist ideology of the 70s or 80s. Its like the Overton Window. Ideologies that get more accepting over time, but it leaves that it will become more corrupted as it flls the norm, in other word normified.

I want to go through four things that I want you to know: that these anti-immigrant women are saying that abortion is murder, that the majority of the foid race are left-voting people, the right-wing foids are still promiscuous and still hedonistic in their youths, and that there is still chaos in countries with little to no immigrants.

1 - Aborition:

If toilets who are conservative acknowledge that abortion = murder, then that means that toilets are the number one murderers, not men.

Abortion%20Graphic_KFF.jpg

2 - Leftist:

Also most women are left leaning and open border, LGBTQ+ acceptance, and feminist. Why don't conservative talk about that much?

SV15g-young-women-are-much-more-liberal-than-young-men.png

3 - Promiscuous

See these one of the most prominent redpill trad women? why have many of them had a promiscuous life before? WHY are they the ones that lived a hedonistic life tell, younger people that they shouldn't be like this and instead choosing to wait for the right one, jfl.

ikze6ci1fc741.png

i

Trad woman is jealous that she couldn't experience sexual promiscuity during her 20s.

View: https://x.com/ask_aubry/status/1663349552634642434

Notice how women who are promiscuous as fuck, are in these podcasts talking about their ideal relationship and have sayings in men especially incels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LuPO_lXkVBA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VadkbzopkK8

4 - Immigration doesn't only cause chaos

Also have you even hear of the 4b movement? its a movement in South Korea, a country with little and to no immigrationn, and yet experiences the rapid feminism, and low birthrate? also notice that Japan is getting immigrants just now because the stupid noodlewhores who doesn't what to reprodcue with japanese men?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8ZswAgHrM

It's always likes that, it's always women. Women are the reason for immigration, degeneracy, hedonism. They don't want to reproduce because they want to live their sexual life = less children = more immigration. Always women, its always them.

I haven't read the post btw.

Right-wing women are either Pick Me Girls or so old and beat down that nobody here would care about them.

Right wing goes against the nature of women two fold.
1) women are always creatures of the status quo, in spite of how they like to appear, foids are not really revolutionary creatures it goes against their biological imperatives and the only one there rights due to college elites brainwashing an entire generation of men and women, emphasis on men. Being right wing goes against the status quo for foids especially younger ones.
2) Right wingdom goes against their hedonistic pleasure seeking nature and ask them to show restraint during a time in their life when they are at their most valuable in a period of history where the value is heavily inflated. That kind of restraing is antithetical to foids.
So a right wing foids has to be someone explicitly programmed by based parents to not be a whore and isolated so she doesnt download the mind virus from other whores (aka not online) or she has to be someone of some moral fiber which is exceedingly rare and practically non existent. No tradwhore fit either of these catagories.

you are worrying about what less than 0.1% of women are doing

you are worrying about what less than 0.1% of women are doing
And the 0.1% are corrupting male dominating circles from the inside through their neotenous look and sexual behaviors, while the rest are trying to take it down from the outside.

And the 0.1% are corrupting male dominating circles from the inside through their neotenous look and sexual behaviors, while the rest are trying to take it down from the outside.
it's hard to care about any male dominating circles unless they involve truly woman-pilled leaders like Anglin or Fuentes. you could say this puts you at the fringes of even online society but them's the breaks if you want to have some sanity.

that said your thesis is right, all women are whores and hellbent on hiding it :feelskek:

Right wing goes against the nature of women two fold.
1) women are always creatures of the status quo, in spite of how they like to appear, foids are not really revolutionary creatures it goes against their biological imperatives and the only one there rights due to college elites brainwashing an entire generation of men and women, emphasis on men. Being right wing goes against the status quo for foids especially younger ones.
2) Right wingdom goes against their hedonistic pleasure seeking nature and ask them to show restraint during a time in their life when they are at their most valuable in a period of history where the value is heavily inflated. That kind of restraing is antithetical to foids.
So a right wing foids has to be someone explicitly programmed by based parents to not be a whore and isolated so she doesnt download the mind virus from other whores (aka not online) or she has to be someone of some moral fiber which is exceedingly rare and practically non existent. No tradwhore fit either of these catagories.
Women by default are promiscuous and subserviant. Many of them just appear to be right-wing, not by being, but apperance.
Women also likes to fit in, and be the center of attention. Likewise we see many of the rightwing men and stormfront men defend women to death even if women are childish, pathetic and idiotic, they are aryan status to them especially the very fair ones no matter what they do or what they have done, they worship them.

See this thread below:

And the 0.1% are corrupting male dominating circles from the inside through their neotenous look and sexual behaviors
tfw you're corrupted by neoteny

there should be support groups for the many grievous victims of neoteny

'right-wing' pickmes generally still support feminism and their right to whore around, plus right-wing males like stormfronters are massive simps

so they join the rw and gather simps, but their conduct isn't particularly different from leftist whores

'right-wing' pickmes generally still support feminism and their right to whore around, plus right-wing males like stormfronters are massive simps

so they join the rw and gather simps, but their conduct isn't particularly different from leftist whores
Kek, remember the second part of 14/88

-- Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth.

Not knowing that white foids are the primal reason for white mans destruction. Would have thought that a womans look is her strongest tool for survival? effective everywhere.

One of the reasons i despise humans, no matter what we think we are, how different we are to other animals. We are animals, driven by genetic mechanism like the rest of the animal kingdom, and everyhing has been predetermine by our genes, even worshiping foids. That's why i see us blackpilled incels has a uniquenes in nature. that we can see through and overcome the robotic, mechanical life of worshiping foids, but it would still not be sufficient.

Kek, remember the second part of 14/88

-- Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth.
lmaooo

yeah, that's what I was thinking of, exactly. massive simp mantra

plus iirc scumfronters loved making threads with pictures of white foids in rural settings, literally just a foid worship forum

One of the reasons i despise humans, no matter what we think we are, how different we are to other animals.
the main difference between most humans and animals is pretention tbh

people talk about how humans are superior to animals bc of 'intelligence,' but that doesn't make a massive difference when the majority of normie humans are complete idiots. animals may not be 'intelligent,' but they aren't typically stupid either. I don't think that animals would be retarded enough to believe in feminism or critical race theory

They are currycel larpers.

They're just going where the potential simps are and saying what those potential simps want them to say, because that's enough to turn them from potential ones to actual:feelsthink:.

Any foid that holds political opinions do it only for attention.

dnr maybe later, but foids will always be foids

Right wing toilets are hipocrite atention whores who wants to attract atractive men or normie men with a good wallet, thats all.

Toilets that are right-wing or stormfronter have always been a little dubious to me. Why do they always talk about immigration, but not the promiscious society we live in? why do the always blame immigration for the most of the time while the don't truly know that its the foid race mostly behind every garbage and weakness on civilization? every philosophers and prominent scholars have already laid their words on how women cause weakness and destruction on man civilization.

This is just few but many thinkers and philosopher who had place their concern and evaluation on women.
also the one below aswell, written by Aristophanes which he says what women would do to society if the had control of the government.

From Assemblywomen: The play invents a scenario where the women of Athens assume control of the government and institute reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equity for the old and unattractive. By Aristophanes:

The ones above are just the ones that the past thought of on women, and there still many quotes on women since the dawn of civilization. So why would right-wing women, especially conservatives, want to be part of the right-wing? Are they larping? Want to fit in? or simply ruin the conservative movement, just as they ruin every male dominating circle.

We always now what women do to male dominating circles, here is a picture below that illustrates when things that are serious normified, then womenfied at the end.

IZT7-7L3_JDB1DKRynaScnBThdYsslLB-mqF4dsMwGA.jpg

This image could illustrate in analogical perpective in politics. As thing get more accepted, its starts to get corrupted and when the original people and ideas leave, it become a husk of it self. Conservatism is like that. Its a husk of it self.

Check this image another illustration how ideas with time and acceptance get distorted:

FT_13.10.11_valueVoters_310px.png

My suspicion is that more women joins in, and more women turns conservatism into a leftist ideology of the 70s or 80s. Its like the Overton Window. Ideologies that get more accepting over time, but it leaves that it will become more corrupted as it flls the norm, in other word normified.

I want to go through four things that I want you to know: that these anti-immigrant women are saying that abortion is murder, that the majority of the foid race are left-voting people, the right-wing foids are still promiscuous and still hedonistic in their youths, and that there is still chaos in countries with little to no immigrants.

1 - Aborition:

If toilets who are conservative acknowledge that abortion = murder, then that means that toilets are the number one murderers, not men.

Abortion%20Graphic_KFF.jpg

2 - Leftist:

Also most women are left leaning and open border, LGBTQ+ acceptance, and feminist. Why don't conservative talk about that much?

SV15g-young-women-are-much-more-liberal-than-young-men.png

3 - Promiscuous

See these one of the most prominent redpill trad women? why have many of them had a promiscuous life before? WHY are they the ones that lived a hedonistic life tell, younger people that they shouldn't be like this and instead choosing to wait for the right one, jfl.

ikze6ci1fc741.png

i

Trad woman is jealous that she couldn't experience sexual promiscuity during her 20s.

View: https://x.com/ask_aubry/status/1663349552634642434

Notice how women who are promiscuous as fuck, are in these podcasts talking about their ideal relationship and have sayings in men especially incels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LuPO_lXkVBA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VadkbzopkK8

4 - Immigration doesn't only cause chaos

Also have you even hear of the 4b movement? its a movement in South Korea, a country with little and to no immigrationn, and yet experiences the rapid feminism, and low birthrate? also notice that Japan is getting immigrants just now because the stupid noodlewhores who doesn't what to reprodcue with japanese men?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8ZswAgHrM

It's always likes that, it's always women. Women are the reason for immigration, degeneracy, hedonism. They don't want to reproduce because they want to live their sexual life = less children = more immigration. Always women, its always them.

you are just overthinking, they just dont want ethnics harassing them by existing on the same continent, simple as

you are just overthinking, they just dont want ethnics harassing them by existing on the same continent, simple as
cuck alert
They're just going where the potential simps are and saying what those potential simps want them to say, because that's enough to turn them from potential ones to actual:feelsthink:.
funny how the right wing movement gained traction recently, and now it's turned against us the incels
people talk about how humans are superior to animals bc of 'intelligence,' but that doesn't make a massive difference when the majority of normie humans are complete idiots. animals may not be 'intelligent,' but they aren't typically stupid either. I don't think that animals would be retarded enough to believe in feminism or critical race theory
at the same time animals would fight each other to sleep with the female of their species.

Good post, this is why :

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
Timothy 2:12

i was refereeing too foids hate of ethnics and how they consider there existence harassment, how is that cuck?
most of those are sex workers jfl it's not like they don't deserve it

Women just follow whatever they are told to follow, they don't actually believe in anything

It's because precious women can't ever do anything wrong. It's impossible. Women are the most precious empathic beings on this planet and everything wrong with this world is caused by men. JFL.

It's because precious women can't ever do anything wrong. It's impossible. Women are the most precious empathic beings on this planet and everything wrong with this world is caused by men. JFL.
The fact that they are worshiped by either the right or left to death shows you how powerful they are, even though they always act like victims and crave validation from men they see deem getting validation from. Essentialy, they act like both victims while actually being the privileged ones.

Also, toilets can’t see how to differentiate between appearance and reality; it's like their tutorial minds have deformed to just think that the world follows an objective morality of what they personally see as ”good” while the actual is not.

”If you work hard for it, you’ll get it,” but that doesn’t apply to women, and they interpret it as ”If you live good, you'll get it,” and goodness is what they see as it fits them. That’s why they always want to be victims, even though they’re privileged, because being a victim means you’re good.

They are full-time slaves to norms, the majority, and superiors; they lack the self-validation to be themselves, unlike men who is by themselves, and causes themselves, women don’t have that mental capacity. That’s why they always seek validation from either of these three, because nothing exist inside if them.

Read the entire thing — good read. Deserves at list a pin. Some of these quotes need to live on in this forum

Congrats on the effortpost, the admins should come up with a system that incentivises effortposts, idk give the nigga 100 posts for something like this.

As for conservative women being nothing but infiltrators. Water.
Just look at Lauren Southern. That slut was riding the cock carousel in her youth then finally settled for a chad glowie half Asian. After which she divorce raped him and the guy is still the victim cause she is a crazy unstable bitch.

The spoiled girlie podcast says it best, women see men as stepping stones. They'll use men for their selfish purposes because that's only fair in their minds. Women are such narcissists that they think they honor men by their simple presence.

Sluts were always bad news and if you are smart you should avoid them as much as possible.

Congrats on the effortpost, the admins should come up with a system that incentivises effortposts, idk give the nigga 100 posts for something like this.

As for conservative women being nothing but infiltrators. Water.
Just look at Lauren Southern. That slut was riding the cock carousel in her youth then finally settled for a chad glowie half Asian. After which she divorce raped him and the guy is still the victim cause she is a crazy unstable bitch.

The spoiled girlie podcast says it best, women see men as stepping stones. They'll use men for their selfish purposes because that's only fair in their minds. Women are such narcissists that they think they honor men by their simple presence.

Sluts were always bad news and if you are smart you should avoid them as much as possible.
By having a cunt, they can get away from their past exposure. Also, zoomers are the ones to take over soon in politics, and since they are the ones that worship women because of their gynocentric upbringing. Women are deemed pure, faultless and can't be reduced to what they are, while men can be reduced to lesser being than they are.
Women are perceived as inherently angelic or virtuous, often due to their neotenous, cute appearance. As a result, their actions are more easily forgiven, regardless of their severity.

Since women often perceive the world in terms of "good" and "bad" rather than "strong" and "weak," they can easily influence political parties, such as the Republicans, to align with their version of what is good. This is echoed in the increasing support for LGBTQ+ rights within the Republican Party. Additionally, women often target zoomers, aiming to indoctrinate them with their values of goodness and to encourage more feminine qualities.

5_1.png

"Males show a preference for neotenous or youthful looking features in women, such as a small nose, and full lips.[31] These features act as a signal of fertility as they are caused by high estrogen and low testosterone. As a result of evolution, these features are deemed as highly attractive as they would indicate a higher chance of successful reproduction. This male mate preference for neoteny has been shown in research [32] in which men were asked to morph images of female faces until an ideal face was achieved. "

Most of the conservatives just can't see it since many of them worships cunts or have tasted plenty of cunts, and that turns them in somehow into a cunt worshipers. Majority of men are subserviant to womens neoteny, because its like our innate body commands us to be that way. We incels have been ostracized by women and seen plentyful on how their game works, so we should less likely be hypnotized by them.