Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My support worker is quite a hot Becky with a recessed chin

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It's brutal cos the bluepiller in me is like she's almost your looksmatch, man, with that chin. But the blackpiller in me is like well maybe so but she's supporting you for being a mentally ill sub5 incel. And on top of that brutality she's the only one I fucking talk to on a semi-regular basis (when I'm sober). And I can't even bring up the blackpill with her!

Listen to the black pill and kill the blue pilled you

tell her you like her and ask her out on a date

a hot becky with a recessed chin

Tbf I have dropped a few minor blackpills in the past, like when she suggested maybe try Tinder again. I was like, 'Well that's just for girls and good-looking guys.' She was like, 'Aww.'

Tbf I have dropped a few minor blackpills in the past, like when she suggested maybe try Tinder again. I was like, 'Well that's just for girls and good-looking guys.' She was like, 'Aww.'
I've tried therapy and I talked to him about blackpill and looks and how much I hate foids, and tbh it feels good venting about all of this to someone but it's a waste of time. Therapy can't solve your problems

every foid support worker i had has been a lesbo or a dog

every foid support worker i had has been a lesbo or a dog
Yeah it's kind of brutal when you think they're somewhat hot. But also not terrible when you see them in your male group home.