Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My subhuman friend semi-ascended

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
He looks very young (late bloomer, he even though he is like 5 months older then me), doesn't have a jawline and looks like a goblin, only thing about him is that he's very active so he looks fit
In school he's very unpopular and has 1 girl which always targets him and legit says that he rapes her or does
weird shit to her and everyone believes her, but he does have friends outside of school

so basically today I spoke with him after a while we didn't talk for a while (because of the lockdown, we don't like talking online because its very boring and doesn't feel authentic) and he told me that he and his friend (which is a bisexual fag subhuman) met with 2 girls and they did some shit like jumping on each other,
kissing and other stuff (however not sex)

before you say that he larps he doesn't, he is autistic in some way however high IQ and good at Russian and CIS politics, he never lied and doesn't understand this whole ego thing in the first place

Do I mog him?

What is is Height?
Age?
Race?

LifeFuel for him
EnvyFuel for me

Fuck he mogs me

I am
175.5 -176cm
Celtic White ( Blue eyes brown hair)
20 years old

:feelsautistic:
maybe a bit with height, but he has brown eyes and being 20 is better for males, prime is usually 23-30 for males (basically once your testosterone levels start to drop)
also you can't say anything based on that, you need to know how the face looks likes

giphy.gif