Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My stupid smother would not care if I would do satanistic rituals in my room for summoning devil

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But with two conditions:
1.We will sit at home with that summoned devil
2. That summoned creature will not be underage devil girl

Sit at home, invite friends if you wish, but NO TEEN GIRLS. And thats from time when I myself was just bit above teen years, my lonely meaningless teen years. And that stupid cunt thinks she good mother and gave me good life, cares about me so much. Cares about small child, 5 years old. Child not small anymore, child wants to play with cute alive dolls. Child suffering in lonelyness, in every meaningless day, spent without cute adorable lolis. And you stupid cunt cannot buy them, not finding them, and hindering for me to do it myself. Today will drink for glory of St.Elliot ant tell that stupid cunt go to Vietnam and search cute young waifu for me. As often doing

Buy me this made in Vietnam emo doll, you stupid femoid

Last edited:
Or we will not have son, because he will aborted aftter x-rays showing he would born disfigured, thanks to agent orange. Then will tell that to degenerate muricanian traditionalists, for them to scream how its immoral to abort "gift of god". No, its gift of you, degenerate muricanian imperialists, how about you take that disfigured fetus and raise it by yourselfes, just dont forget to chop some skin from his dick, as sign of submissiveness to your (((masters)))

Or we will not have son, because he will aborted aftter x-rays showing he would born disfigured, thanks to agent orange. Then will tell that to degenerate muricanian traditionalists, for them to scream how its immoral to abort "gift of god". No, its gift of you, degenerate muricanian imperialists, how about you take that disfigured fetus and raise it by yourselfes, just dont forget to chop some skin from his dick, as sign of submissiveness to your (((masters)))
Why Vietnamese loli infect by agent orange? Why not Japanese loli infected with nuclear radiation or Chinese Loli infected by communism

Why Vietnamese loli infect by agent orange? Why not Japanese loli infected with nuclear radiation or Chinese Loli infected by communism
Those good too. Even american loli, if not fat, not ageist, and hates america and (((masters))). No yellow fever here, just desire for cute adorable loli of culture

Have you ever tried to get a cute adorable loli home? What happened? What did your mom say? And what did the Loli's dad do?

Have you ever tried to get a cute adorable loli home? What happened? What did your mom say? And what did the Loli's dad do?
Tried to look for cute dorable 18+ lolis. Mission failed, all used cunts, all loosing youthfull kawaii and becoming conforminst uninspiring femoids, or degenerate altermnative whores

Non degenerate alternative loli of culture :c

The things I'll do for a cute succubus.

had a stroke reading this and can't move the left side of my body thanks

had a stroke reading this and can't move the left side of my body thanks
Tried to look for waifu in fb emo group. What saw there - here, for your bigger stroke, young anglosaxon females of quality:

All memes are true.
Some of them could be not bad, if unfatten. But I'm still "too old" for them. And not candyboy

:soy:I'm literally shaking right now.
Um I'm sweaty and must undertand my time is passed, and be thankfull for option to get matured woman because they are betteer anyway, not like those teenagers who not yet foiund themselves, and goinmg after them would make me pedo, now excuse me I will go to work, maybe adult serious females one day will accept me as worthy stepfatjher to her children, what a life

Um I'm sweaty and must undertand my time is passed, and be thankfull for option to get matured woman because they are betteer anyway, not like those teenagers who not yet foiund themselves, and goinmg after them would make me pedo, now excuse me I will go to work, maybe adult serious females one day will accept me as worthy stepfatjher to her children, what a life
Hmm that gave me an idea... can't you adopt a female child and raise her to be your loli waifu?

Hmm that gave me an idea... can't you adopt a female child and raise her to be your loli waifu?
In better world maybe could, but not this degeneracy. is this even possible for girl to be not slutcunt? ... :<

Why is your mother so mean to you?

Why doesn't she help you find a JB wife?
I'm her personal own doll to play with, I'm her meaning to live (fuck you people who live for children), I'm her tool to save family, as my father wanted to leave her, but stayed after she became pregnant