Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My story.

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now. Haven't spoken to my parents or brothers since. I work at the library at a community college. student constantly make fun of me and always laugh while talking to me. I'm also pretty sure they make bets about going up to me and asking me weird shit. I'm a running joke now so I have that going for me. I live in a joined community share with a bunch of crackheads. I get 0 time alone. I spend most of my day at a different library just so i don't have to get bullied by my crackhead roomates and only go back there to sleep. i barely make enough food to eat and my i lost so much weight i look like stick and bones. Seriously my neck is just a tooth pick at this point. 
If I had money I'd buy a gun.

TheVman said:
I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now. Haven't spoken to my parents or brothers since. I work at the library at a community college. student constantly make fun of me and always laugh while talking to me. I'm also pretty sure they make bets about going up to me and asking me weird shit. I'm a running joke now so I have that going for me. I live in a joined community share with a bunch of crackheads. I get 0 time alone. I spend most of my day at a different library just so i don't have to get bullied by my crackhead roomates and only go back there to sleep. i barely make enough food to eat and my i lost so much weight i look like stick and bones. Seriously my neck is just a tooth pick at this point.
If I had money I'd buy a gun.
welcome

Could try stealing a gun. Or get back in contact with your family and then ask them for some money and buy a gun with it, then shoot the fuck out of that college.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Could try stealing a gun. Or get back in contact with your family and then ask them for some money and buy a gun with it, then shoot the fuck out of that college.
I fucking love you man

oilonthe-Rose said:
LOL i don't even know where my family is anymore and they'd probably pretend not to know me if i tried to talk to them.

As for stealing.. if the opportunity presents itself. But otherwise I wouldn't know how to or where from. I don't even know hot operate a gun really

TheVman said:
I work at the library at a community college. student constantly make fun of me and always laugh while talking to me. I'm also pretty sure they make bets about going up to me and asking me weird shit. I'm a running joke now so I have that going for me.

What? These kids are so free to go and bully some librarian?

oilonthe-Rose said:

When they dare someone to approach him and ask him to do something stupid, shoot that unlucky fucker in the face.

Now that's a dare they'll always regret.   :love:

saddupbro said:
TheVman said:
I work at the library at a community college. student constantly make fun of me and always laugh while talking to me. I'm also pretty sure they make bets about going up to me and asking me weird shit. I'm a running joke now so I have that going for me.
What? These kids are so free to go and bully some librarian?
:
It's a shit community college and they're low life unintelligent scum.

TheVman said:
It's a shit community college and they're low life unintelligent scum.

saddupbro said:
When they dare someone to approach him and ask him to do something stupid, shoot that unlucky fucker in the face.

Now that's a dare they'll always regret.   :love:

Finding a gun and shooting people isn't as easy as just picking it off a floor. I have no choice but to take it until i'm angry enough to kill every single one of them. Not just one of them. Not just two. I will chase every single rabid slut in that campus until i can't find any more

TheVman said:
Finding a gun and shooting people isn't as easy as just picking it off a floor. I have no choice but to take it until i'm angry enough to kill every single one of them. Not just one of them. Not just two. I will chase every single rabid slut in that campus until i can't find any more

don't forget to shoot your crackhead bully roommates too lol

Shit your life is terrible

Facade said:
Shit your life is terrible
I didn't even describe my "confidence" phase where i approached 100s of women only to get disgusted look after disgusted look.

There's no escape from the situation i'm in. There's only one way out

Sounds like you have it rough man, incels never win in this life.

I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now. Haven't spoken to my parents or brothers since
TheVman said:
I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now.

Why did they kick you out? probably should get back in contact with them.

Sociocelipath said:
I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now. Haven't spoken to my parents or brothers since
TheVman said:
I am 23. My family kicked me out of the house almost 2 years ago now.
Why did they kick you out? probably should get back in contact with them.

Because I dropped out of highschool and refused to go back. They allowed me to lay in my bed on my room for a year without moving. Finally my dad gave me an ultimatum. then he kicked me out.

God your parents must be cold-blooded beasts... I feel so sorry for you bro.

Jockcel said:
God your parents must be cold-blooded beasts... I feel so sorry for you bro.
Imagine all your sons being successful except one freeloader who won't leave his bedroom and they don't understand why. I honestly don't blame them