Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My story when i was 18

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I never achieved what I wanted in high school although girls liked me at times , but sometimes girls thought I was a pedo cuz with a beard I looked old. The only compliments were of my eyes in the sun.

I was into sick shit like a girl putting . I went to this outdoor concert in the city with this Mexican kid who looked like a knock of 1 cent zayn. And a white Jewish kid and his Indian gf and this gay seeming weird quiet kid.

These white girls younger than us talked to us and the Mexican kid was this outgoing skinny npc . i was quiet cuz I was sober, shy, and a beta cuck loser in love with this ugly brown Hispanic girl from my school , yuck.

One girl took the gay kid and made out behind a building. A memory I would never have..... sad life. Mexican kid later made out with some white girl with a big nose .

I was so sad I asked a random guy for a cig cuz im depressed which the girl with him repeated , “he said he wants a cig cuz he’s depressed” to the guy.

I cried. I went home. They told me how I fucked up days after.

I started muy thai . I wanted to be this lean ripped young warrior starting my journey like in a video game rpg! Like oblivion in the arena! I wanted to Be a gladiator like in Spartacus!

I was about to go to Greece on vacation in August. I was lean and had abs! I finally had a ripped body after a month of training! I was excited!

But...... I had theee scars from my gyno surgery , on both sides of my pecs cuz my surgeon was a scumbag filth!

I was embarrassed so I covered them quickly with two pitch black diamond tattoos since the color blue wasn’t available that day!

I thought this would look better but when I got home I realized what a horrible mistake I had made!! They looked like big moles!!

And the contrast between my ripped muscle insertions and the dark black diamond tattoos made my ripped ab lines and such look not as ripped and dark!

I hated them I cried I was hopeless I was going to desperately try to get a henna to cover it but those don’t work and th lady refused to do it!

I hated tattoos I just wanted to cover them.

My dreams were over . Imagine that , going on the plane, what was going to be an exciting fun adventure was transformed into a dark hopeless in devour of Hell and the more stuff I saw in Greece the worst.

Cuz I got to see all the beautiful old vintage towns and meet girls but I couldn’t be in the moment or enjoy it

My ocd and anxiety didn’t let me and I couldn’t be that ripped shirtless mma warrior . It was gone. I sufferers it was helllllllll

I am cursed i kno it no one understands May end my life

self sabotaging doomer cel

10% - Low effort in ID
Dndrd

Thanks for reading honestly. My life is cursed and I’ll end it idk
I have gyno too brocel you are at least ripped stop being in your head so much I want to get mine removed and I hate this shit so much I wouldn't even mind if there are scars around my nipples

I can’t afford gyno surgery when I was 19 I told this girl I had a crush on that I had ten grand so she wanted to go to the shopping centre with me and said she’d go out with me when she turned 18,