Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My story about that time I got the cops called on me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
So this was a few years ago. It was a Saturday morning and I felt like going to the park to play a bit of handball. I knew no one would be there that early to play but I just wanted to hit the ball around by myself. After playing around for what felt like maybe 10 minutes I saw this little kid (he had to be like 5 or 6) riding his bike around the other courts. He kept looking at me and it was kinda weird at first but I ignored it. At one point he got off his bike and kinda just watched me play and tbh it was cute. This gave me flashbacks to when I first learned how to play. I was probably a couple years older but I remember watching some older guy play around by himself and I was curious. He asked me if I wanted to play and he proceeded to show me the rules of the game and I really enjoyed myself to the point where many years later I still enjoy the game as a fun exercise.

Anyways after this little flashback I decide to follow in that one guys footsteps and ask the kid, "you wanna learn how to play?" The kid had the cutest smile on his face and ran up to me. I'm not sure if the kid spoke English or what because he never spoke a word but whatever. I hit the ball softly to him off the wall as he proceeded to fail over and over again but he was having fun so it made me happy to see. It just felt pretty awesome to think that maybe many years from now this kid will look at this moment similar to how I did about my first experience learning how to play.

It had to be maybe like 5 minutes or so of hitting the ball to the kid that I then saw what I assume was the kids mom come onto the court. She was some asian foid and called to her kid in some language I didn't understand. I gave a little smile and nod to her and she did the same. But for a split second I noticed this weird expression on her face. It's hard to describe but it was like extreme fear and unrelenting hatred at the same time. It was so fast I barely noticed but something felt really off to me. I brushed it off as nothing as they walked away and I continued to hit the ball around.

Maybe like 15 or so minutes later I see a cop car start to pull up on the curb next to the handball court and out come these two incredibly jacked frat looking dudes. They come into the court and ask me for a quick word. For some reason I had this feeling in my stomach like I had to take a humongous shit as I was so nervous for some reason. The one cop asked me how I was doing and I simply relied, "I'm doing good sir". The other guy asked what I'm up to and I simply explain that I'm just hitting the ball around. By this point I'm sounding incredibly nervous and I know they know it. The one guy asks me to calm down and simply says that there was a call that I was causing a disturbance. I literally had no words and shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

Out the corner of my eye however...way down the end of the park I see the mom and her kid looking down at me and at that point I started to understand what was happening. I tried to explain it to the cops my little flashback story but my speech was so stuttered and nervous that I probably did come across as some pedo freak. After my pathetic story the one cop seemed remorseful but told me at some point, "we understand son but we're going to have to ask you to leave the park." I simply nodded my head as I was fighting back tears and slowly left the park. I remember thinking in my head to walk away slowly because I was scared of them thinking I was trying to run away.

When I got home I just went into my room and broke down in tears. From this day I've been completely terrified of children but mostly being near any dumb bitch with her spawn. These women hate me so much that playing a game with their kid for 5 minutes is enough for them to call cops on me hoping I get blown away. Looking back now I kinda wish I did just get shot by them.

Last edited:
lCb6zol.png

:p

The cops only stopped me once on the street to ask for my ID card cuz maybe i looked sucpicious to them (and they were patroling in the suburb) but i did't had it with me and they made a joke that i could get arrested cuz of that but eventually they left me alone. :dab:

Last edited:
cops always want to intimate me especially those fuckers in their 40s as well as foid cops both of which tend to be much more racist and im an ethnic giga manlet so they consider to be easy pickings.
In my country (Bulgaria) when there are antigovernment protests the cops (which half of them are lit criminals, they are in the drug business) frequently pick the harmless youngsters and beat them even though these guys never do anything illegal on such events. Now there is a Parliamentary Commission for investigation of the police violence in last year's mass protests.

Last edited:
Brutal, sorry to hear that op. But I hope you learned a valuable lesson, stay away from children and such as an incel. Remember that foids are genetically hard-wired to hate us and have our gynocratic society backing them up as well. ( As you see with how the police behaved) So all we really can do is eliminate as much of their bullshit from our lives as we have control over.

High School sucks. I think all of us here can relate to that.
But i cant even begin to imagine the hell is going to be for future incel generations with all this bullshit about detecting incels theyre pushing especially in the UK.

So this was a few years ago. It was a Saturday morning and I felt like going to the park to play a bit of handball. I knew no one would be there that early to play but I just wanted to hit the ball around by myself. After playing around for what felt like maybe 10 minutes I saw this little kid (he had to be like 5 or 6) riding his bike around the other courts. He kept looking at me and it was kinda weird at first but I ignored it. At one point he got off his bike and kinda just watched me play and tbh it was cute. This gave me flashbacks to when I first learned how to play. I was probably a couple years older but I remember watching some older guy play around by himself and I was curious. He asked me if I wanted to play and he proceeded to show me the rules of the game and I really enjoyed myself to the point where many years later I still enjoy the game as a fun exercise.

Anyways after this little flashback I decide to follow in that one guys footsteps and ask the kid, "you wanna learn how to play?" The kid had the cutest smile on his face and ran up to me. I'm not sure if the kid spoke English or what because he never spoke a word but whatever. I hit the ball softly to him off the wall as he proceeded to fail over and over again but he was having fun so it made me happy to see. It just felt pretty awesome to think that maybe many years from now this kid will look at this moment similar to how I did about my first experience learning how to play.

It had to be maybe like 5 minutes or so of hitting the ball to the kid that I then saw what I assume was the kids mom come onto the court. She was some asian foid and called to her kid in some language I didn't understand. I gave a little smile and nod to her and she did the same. But for a split second I noticed this weird expression on her face. It's hard to describe but it was like extreme fear and unrelenting hatred at the same time. It was so fast I barely noticed but something felt really off to me. I brushed it off as nothing as they walked away and I continued to hit the ball around.

Maybe like 15 or so minutes later I see a cop car start to pull up on the curb next to the handball court and out come these two incredibly jacked frat looking dudes. They come into the court and ask me for a quick word. For some reason I had this feeling in my stomach like I had to take a humongous shit as I was so nervous for some reason. The one cop asked me how I was doing and I simply relied, "I'm doing good sir". The other guy asked what I'm up to and I simply explain that I'm just hitting the ball around. By this point I'm sounding incredibly nervous and I know they know it. The one guy asks me to calm down and simply says that there was a call that I was causing a disturbance. I literally had no words and shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

Out the corner of my eye however...way down the end of the park I see the mom and her kid looking down at me and at that point I started to understand what was happening. I tried to explain it to the cops my little flashback story but my speech was so stuttered and nervous that I probably did come across as some pedo freak. After my pathetic story the one cop seemed remorseful but told me at some point, "we understand son but we're going to have to ask you to leave the park." I simply nodded my head as I was fighting back tears and slowly left the park. I remember thinking in my head to walk away slowly because I was scared of them thinking I was trying to run away.

When I got home I just went into my room and broke down in tears. From this day I've been completely terrified of children but mostly being near any dumb bitch with her spawn. These women hate me so much that playing a game with their kid for 5 minutes is enough for them to call cops on me hoping I get blown away. Looking back now I kinda wish I did just get shot by them.

Beyond brutal, one of the stories I have read here that have legitimately made me sad, maybe even wanting to cry. I understand it is easier said than done and that at the situation your emotional state would not allow it, but you should not had left the park. You did nothing wrong it is a public space and you had all the right to be there. If the bitch mom was so disturbed by your presence, then she should be the one to leave.

This is why I'm paranoid on talking to children.

That is why I as an ugly adult man have always been very wary of children, even relative's kids. I just want no part of them at all because the last thing I need is a mother deciding to label me as a pedophile and getting either jailed or publicly beaten. I pretend they don't exist, even if they start talking to me I will ignore them.

damn incels cant even be in public in peace
btw brocel dont play with kids , its weird for onlookers despite if you have good intentions and it doesnt help that youre ugly
ngl this was hard to read..stay strong brocel :feelsbadman:
That is why I as an ugly adult man have always been very wary of children, even relative's kids. I just want no part of them at all because the last thing I need is a mother deciding to label me as a pedophile and getting either jailed or publicly beaten. I pretend they don't exist, even if they start talking to me I will ignore them.
:fuk::fuk::fuk:

Last edited:
this makes me so fucking angry

You had the audacity to be nice to little kids as an ugly man. Normies don’t want to see Incels enjoying life in any way or form they want you to suffer and die and not interact with them at all so they don’t have to acknowledge you