Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My stepsister is getting banged every night by hulk

TheBlue

TheBlue

Recruit
★★
My stepsister and I still live at my parents house dispite beeing adults for some time.

Now every night there comes some huge dude to her who looks like hulk and fucks her like a jackhammer for 2 hours until it gets quiet again and he leaves.

Now I dont know what to do, I dont want to leave the house of my parents forever but I get really tired because I am not able to sleep while my stepsister is getting banged.

What should I do now?

record everything and sent it to your parentzzz

Sneak into their bedroom with a knife and murder them while they're banging.Go for the guy first and after making sure he's dead.Rape and than torture your step sister to death (In Video Game).

Sneak into their bedroom with a knife and murder them while they're banging.Go for the guy first and after making sure he's dead.Rape and than torture your step sister to death (In Video Game).
What’s that about ?

Close your ears so you hear nothing

Based all sex havers should die a painful death

What’s that about ?
Only reasonable thing he can do in this situation.Imagine having a step sister as an incel and not being able to fuck her and on top of that hearing her get railed by a giant chad every single day.It's enough to make a man go mad.

put a C4 explosive under the bed this is the only solution brocel but @MiSKiRaT can tell you other alternatives

This is ER fuel tbh

He's hulkmaxxed tallfag cumskin he literally cannot he incel he can ascend with fat blonde german becky definitely
imagine putting your actual body as profile picture

fakecel af he belongs to gaysmaxx.org

imagine putting your actual body as profile picture

fakecel af he belongs to gaysmaxx.org
I hate all lookmaxx faggots all members of this forum who use shitmaxx should get doxxed and banned :yes:

Close your ears so you hear nothing

I've finished with them.

Only Blondie remains now.

Unrelated Fiction:

Aspie John...

"Aspie John was going all, like, 'See no evil, hear no evil. Please go away'"

Days before:

"Tall Kid was hitting on Anxious Jane. I told those two to cut it out. And she already has a boyfriend"

"Anxious Jane was making Facebook accounts for Tall Kid"

Based

Your sister is a slut

Never began for stepbrothercels

i wish this whole thread was a troll

fucking brutal if not.

I wish I was the one banging ur stepsister tbh

Your parent are idiots, probably Democrats.

Cuck that nigger by fucking your step sister

If they invade your space with noise and obnoxiousness you are free to invade their space anytime. It's apparent your step-sister wants to share her sex life with you, because she is making sex moans and noises so close to you, and so you may simply ask her when she would like to be fucked and in which position does she prefer being fucked. Also, while you are at it, ask her why she is such a whore that she would have sex in the presence of two men.

Since I am not sure you're just another Infiltrator, I'll part you with this suggestion, when they're mid-Coitus, Demand that you can ride shot gun.

Very Dead Serious.

Play obnoxious music at full blast.

If there was any superhero who could be written as an incel, I’d say it’s The Hulk. Is he a hero, or a monster? Nerd rage for justice.

Put on a secret camera on her room and make an OF and get rich.

My stepsister and I still live at my parents house dispite beeing adults for some time.

Now every night there comes some huge dude to her who looks like hulk and fucks her like a jackhammer for 2 hours until it gets quiet again and he leaves.

Now I dont know what to do, I dont want to leave the house of my parents forever but I get really tired because I am not able to sleep while my stepsister is getting banged.

What should I do now?
Your parents should have kicked her out or at the very least make those guys take your whore sister somewhere else :lasereyes::feelswhat:

Talk with your parents and see if they agree with you