Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My state uni average GPA acceptance is fucking 4.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Because of this, my parents are all on my ass. My dad thinks I would get straight A’s “if I tried harder” jfl. I’m not as smart as they seem to think. I’m a colossal disappointment to them. I dont feel like its my fault though, no one gets straight A’s except like 2 people I know. Its just so frustrating constantly being nagged about how I’m “being lazy” and “not trying” because I fucking am. Nothing makes me want to snap more more than doing my best and still being told it is shit. The worst is that its partly true. There is a decent chance I cant get unto my stare uni, all because out of state nerdfaggots keep coming here and raising the gpa. Now I’ll have to go somewhere way more expensive and far away from everything I know. What a crock of shit. Every time I get trapped in one of these conversations I feel like saying “shut the fuck up” but I never do.

No matter how good you do in life, chad will always be more successful because of his face

I have this same problem. My parents think I'm some GigaGenius

I have this same problem. My parents think I'm some GigaGenius
It blows. Like I definitely think I’m smarter than most people but not in the school sense exactly. All I did was pass a few tests in the 3rd grade and I’ve been branded a super genius for life. Parents just love to cope by thinking their kid is better than it is. My parents also think I’m “a handsome young man” and think I have my pick of foids when it comes to dating or some shit jfl

It blows. Like I definitely think I’m smarter than most people but not in the school sense exactly. All I did was pass a few tests in the 3rd grade and I’ve been branded a super genius for life. Parents just love to cope by thinking their kid is better than it is. My parents also think I’m “a handsome young man” and think I have my pick of foids when it comes to dating or some shit jfl
My parents know I'm incel lol