Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Soyboy friend

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have a friend,i'd call him friend but not really,it is just that ı know him.He is a manletcel and absouletly cuck. he dressing up fancy and trendy,try to be confident with girls and his voice is like a 16yo foid. This mothefucker took pic with EVERY foid in school,and all of them has a disgust in their faces. This cuck so sticky

I have a friend,i'd call him friend but not really,it is just that ı know him.He is a manletcel and absouletly cuck. he dressing up fancy and trendy,try to be confident with girls and his voice is like a 16yo foid. This mothefucker took pic with EVERY foid in school,and all of them has a disgust in their faces. This cuck so sticky
Post pics.

JFL at befriending cucks. He will backstab you immediately if it means he can get his dick wet

has he got no self awareness?

post pics. seriously why not. pixel the cuck but i want that bitter black pill of a disguisted femoid face

has he got no self awareness?
Cuk