Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My soul is disintegrating

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Was reading some of my old posts from when I joined and it’s uncanny how much emotion and character I expressed back then even though I was an underage dumbass. I think everything I’ve posted in the past two years is just some arbitrary unhinged thought I had and I don’t actually feel anything about it or identify with it unlike my old content where you can really see the reflection of a human who had passions and woes and sensitivities. I remember feeling intensely invested in all kinds of things back then whether that was girls or incel identity or forum drama or some anime etc whereas now I feel like a distant third party observer to the world and don’t feel attached to anything

Brutal firstpostspill

Internet places take out your innocence

and its gonna keep disintegrating til you accept allah in your life, same goes for the rest of the forum

This was a pretty well-articulated post.