Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My soul dies a little everytime i see a "perfect" female.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The girls that mog every other female, they are the top 1%.
See her almost everyday and it is soul crushing.
Tall, long brown hair, perfect white skin, surprisingly smart, big boobs and ass but still skinny, perfect body.
The small moments I see a perfect girl like this it crushes me.
I am left thinking about them the entire day, about how it dosnt matter what I do at all.
She will never be with someone like me. I can't even betabux these perfect females because they are smarter than me and will probably get a higher paying job.
I'm not saying these girls are not sluts or aren't superficial. I am saying that they mog every other Stacy and female.

My soul dies a little when I see a male solely accompanied by a female of a similar age.
Happened today, they even went home together. I bet they fucked.

I never see hot girls outside of college/high school. Just fat disgusting wenches. Is that preferable?

Tmp 22133 620530521247066

I know that feeling too well :feelsree:

I never see hot girls outside of college/high school. Just fat disgusting wenches. Is that preferable?

View attachment 7550
It's the same for me, I will be surrounded by how young bitches in uni, but in the real world it's just fat roasties that seem to have hit the wall.
I am honestly more comfortable in these situations because I won't be thinking about hot bitches.

I saw a baseball player and a hot nerd come out of a school housing unit. Whenever I see hot femoids alone or with chad, it makes me rage hard, sometimes I'll hurl derogatory insults and pretend I'm talking to someone else.

It's the same for me, I will be surrounded by how young bitches in uni, but in the real world it's just fat roasties that seem to have hit the wall.
I am honestly more comfortable in these situations because I won't be thinking about hot bitches.
It's less stressful to be around fat single moms but still pretty fucking depressing. As a species, we're literally practicing dysgenics to the extreme.

i have never seen a perfect female....bexause they dont exist however i have seen 9.5 out of 10 RARE SPECIES

GL chads are more suifuel because they are your competition. Women have the choice between him and you JFL it never began