Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My soon-to-be 30 y/o chadlite friend says I am the nicest guy he's ever known

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
He tells me that he's met so many people in his lifetime, but that I am the nicest guy he's ever met, and that my heart is golden.

But it's "muh toxic personality :soy:" that's stopping women from liking me, apparently, according to a bunch of incels in denial online.

I don't agree with my friend's assessment, but he swears on it and I cannot change his mind. Ah well.

When you live a good life and you are happy (a.k.a. Are a Chad), you rarely have "mean thoughts". It doesn't mean anything.

He tells me that he's met so many people in his lifetime, but that I am the nicest guy he's ever met, and that my heart is golden.

But it's "muh toxic personality :soy:" that's stopping women from liking me, apparently, according to a bunch of incels in denial online.

I don't agree with my friend's assessment, but he swears on it and I cannot change his mind. Ah well.

why do you have a boyfriend?

LARP

Everyone knows your a POS:feelshaha:

There's no golden heart for your face and height

There's no golden heart for your face and height
Brutal. :feelsrope:
why do you have a boyfriend?
I don't.
When you live a good life and you are happy (a.k.a. Are a Chad), you rarely have "mean thoughts". It doesn't mean anything.
No, he is actually serious. He keeps saying it, too. JFL.
LARP

Everyone knows your a POS:feelshaha:
Because my online personality is exactly the same as my real life personality. :feelstastyman:

KYS faggot.

I don't get why everyone is shitting on this, seems pretty wholesome to me. It doesn't count for much in this materialist demon world we are stuck in, but it isn't worth nothing.

I don't get why everyone is shitting on this, seems pretty wholesome to me. It doesn't count for much in this materialist demon world we are stuck in, but it isn't worth nothing.
Idk either bro, thankfully you are the sane one here to appreciate it.

Chad isnt the best judgement of character tbh.

You do seem decent tbh. But looks dictate your personality in the eyes of the femoid.

IT won’t even touch this.

I'm sure he wasn't sarcastic at all

Explain this sigma

But remember its your personality as to the reason you're single.