Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My son's are good looking athletic and hardworking, and can't find girls. How can I help them?

It’s not gonna get better with age. Women have careers now. They make more than young men. Before, for a woman, the level of man you could marry determined your status of living. If you were a 10/10, you’d marry some bigshot office guy who’d probably cheat on you all the time but you couldn’t leave.

Now women are the bigshot office gals, and they don’t even want men. They’re not gonna give up their life and 6 figures to marry some ugly manlet and raise his manlet kids. Yes, women want kids, but they want Chads and Stacies. They want their pretty daughter to win Prom Queen. They want their Chad son to take the cheerleading team to Homecoming after scoring the winning touchdown at the homecoming game.

What they won’t do is give up their single, rich lifestyle for sex with a small dicked manlet and raising autistic, loser sons.
they can get a betabuxx, that’s the issue. As soon as men stop betabuxxing these cunts will complain

they can get a betabuxx, that’s the issue. As soon as men stop betabuxxing these cunts will complain
A lot of these new women don’t need a betabux. They have more money than the betabux.

Gymmaxxing does wonders if you already meet a certain criteria.

David Laid looks like a God on Earth, but he’s also a 6’2” Aryan. He would’ve looked good regardless, just not as good. He also looked better before roidmaxxing.

View attachment 716477

Gymmaxxing fails if you’re ugly, manlet, or non-white. Your failos are too much for it to matter. Gymmaxxing inkwells look better, but it takes them from a 2/10 to a 3/10.

good take. i see gymmaxxing as a similar looks multiplier as height. if u have a certain baseline attractiveness, then height will boost you significantly. same with physique. if ur base looks are decent, gymmaxing will boost you (to a certain point, too much muscles turn a lot of women off)

ovER for ethnics.

I had a period where I leanmaxxed like crazy, tried to low-inhibmaxx, and watched redpill PUA videos to try and ascend. I ended up being even more rejected than I was when I was just a regular fatass who didn't speak to anyone :lul: :lul: :lul:

No gym for your personality.