Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My son's are good looking athletic and hardworking, and can't find girls. How can I help them?

So gymmaxxing doesn't work to get girls? :waitwhat:

Surprising :waitwhat:

r*ddit

comments gave me cancer

lmao, guy sounds like an out of touch boomer. :feelshaha:

So gymmaxxing doesn't work to get girls? :waitwhat:

Surprising :waitwhat:
Gymmaxxing does wonders if you already meet a certain criteria.

David Laid looks like a God on Earth, but he’s also a 6’2” Aryan. He would’ve looked good regardless, just not as good. He also looked better before roidmaxxing.

Gymmaxxing fails if you’re ugly, manlet, or non-white. Your failos are too much for it to matter. Gymmaxxing inkwells look better, but it takes them from a 2/10 to a 3/10.

They don’t know how hard millennial and gen z women standards have become and how unaccepting they can be
It truly is a different world. My 5’6”, fit, Greek uncle slayed back in his day lol.

I am athletic and I am hardworking myself and yet still no bitches

I been wageslaving since I was 13 and ofc been playing niggerball since I was in elementary school

Still no bitches, you can never force sexual attraction through being on your "purpose" you have to be somewhat decent looking and not repulsive looking
It’s bullshit because I’m expected to accept the fact that despite all my success, I need to settle for lazy slob women because I’m ugly. Not that I can get any whores, but even if I could, I shouldn’t have to settle for losers because of something I can’t control.

At least he is asking the question
Now he just needs to critically think and observe to find the answer to his question

WHERE CAN MY SONS GO TO FIND WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE?

lolkek.exe

retarded Boomer jfl
At least he is asking the question
Now he just needs to critically think and observe to find the answer to his question
true most parents don't even do that

I’m guessing the soyditt comments would have a very different tone if his question was about his daughters

"My son's politics, looks, upbringing, attitudes etc are really not relevant to this conversation" yeah ok old man the world has changed kek

David Laid looks like a God on Earth, but he’s also a 6’2” Aryan. He would’ve looked good regardless, just not as good. He also looked better before roidmaxxing.

View attachment 716477

Gymmaxxing fails if you’re ugly, manlet, or non-white. Your failos are too much for it to matter. Gymmaxxing inkwells look better, but it takes them from a 2/10 to a 3/10.
That's the thing, you already need some good stats in the beginning to get it working

View attachment 716477

Over for zyzz (and every ethnic Chad) for being ethnic

He should have blown his brains out by your logic

Defeatist subhuman

If they were good looking they'd be having a hard time getting away from women.

Boomers can't even imagine the horrors of being a sub-Chad nowadays.

Over for zyzz (and every ethnic Chad) for being ethnic

He should have blown his brains out by your logic

Defeatist subhuman
Zyzz did sewerslide, just accidentally. Nigga died at 20. Also, his brother, Chestbruh, is an ugly manlet.

>women of substance
Sorry dad, those don't exist. It ain't the 50s anymore.

based dad caring about his sons romantic future

Umm, perhaps they need to work on their personality, sir. Tehee.

View attachment 716477

There have been gymcel tinder experimenrs where they did fine

They don’t know how hard millennial and gen z women standards have become and how unaccepting they can be
You also need to understand that most gen Z “women” are in their hoe phase right now and are currently sleeping with frat boys. They have no interest in actually dating. Not to mention: most of these toilets use these dating Apps for validation and ego boosts, so they can match with someone they find attractive and brag to their whore girlfriends that an attractive man simped for her. Truly degenerate creatures.

kek, which one of you is undesirablemanlet?

LMAO THE COMMENTS

View attachment 716646
"IT'S JUST THEIR PERSONALITIES :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

View attachment 716648

"MUH ANIMALS!:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

View attachment 716649

And of course the typical mindless defense of women followed by a racist remark about how all foreigners are mindless monkeys.

My god I'd love watching these retards burn alive.
Brutally stupid replies. JFL. Comment are pure misandry and mindless defense of foids, like you said, which are ABSOLUTELY AT FAULT for how awful dating is today. No wonder men are opting out or killing themselves.

Brutally stupid replies. JFL. Comment are pure misandry and mindless defense of foids, like you said, which are ABSOLUTELY AT FAULT for how awful dating is today. No wonder men are opting out or killing themselves.
Wish more men would just become fed up with what foids are doing and put them in place already. Women's rights could be taken away instantly if all men worked together and weren't so cucked.

so politics, looks, upgringing, attitudes, etc? not much else other than looks matters

Wish more men would just become fed up with what foids are doing and put them in place already. Women's rights could be taken away instantly if all men worked together and weren't so cucked.
I wish that too. Sadly it'd take a collective effort from men, because if a single man puts women back into her place he's going to face the wrath of soyciety.

I wish that too. Sadly it'd take a collective effort from men, because if a single man puts women back into her place he's going to face the wrath of soyciety.
In other countries things are better but I think eventually men will become fed up with foids and say enough is enough.

In other countries things are better but I think eventually men will become fed up with foids and say enough is enough.
Until then many men's lives will be utterly destroyed. Today is Foids' day btw. JFL

Until then many men's lives will be utterly destroyed. Today is Foids' day btw. JFL
Yep, but everything ends eventually and eventually women will get what they deserve.

LMAO THE COMMENTS

View attachment 716646
"IT'S JUST THEIR PERSONALITIES :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

View attachment 716648

"MUH ANIMALS!:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

View attachment 716649

And of course the typical mindless defense of women followed by a racist remark about how all foreigners are mindless monkeys.

My god I'd love watching these retards burn alive.
I like how not having sluts on your dick must mean you’re a terrible person. There’s no other explanation. And sex obsessed is so stupid. Every mammal is sex obsessed. That’s the whole fucking point of being alive.

Also,
>Volunteering
>Yes, hello ma’am, I volunteered 20hrs at the soup kitchen. May I have pussy now?

I like how not having sluts on your dick must mean you’re a terrible person. There’s no other explanation. And sex obsessed is so stupid. Every mammal is sex obsessed. That’s the whole fucking point of being alive.

Also,
>Volunteering
>Yes, hello ma’am, I volunteered 20hrs at the soup kitchen. May I have pussy now?
Kek.

You also need to understand that most gen Z “women” are in their hoe phase right now and are currently sleeping with frat boys. They have no interest in actually dating. Not to mention: most of these toilets use these dating Apps for validation and ego boosts, so they can match with someone they find attractive and brag to their whore girlfriends that an attractive man simped for her. Truly degenerate creatures.
It’s not gonna get better with age. Women have careers now. They make more than young men. Before, for a woman, the level of man you could marry determined your status of living. If you were a 10/10, you’d marry some bigshot office guy who’d probably cheat on you all the time but you couldn’t leave.

Now women are the bigshot office gals, and they don’t even want men. They’re not gonna give up their life and 6 figures to marry some ugly manlet and raise his manlet kids. Yes, women want kids, but they want Chads and Stacies. They want their pretty daughter to win Prom Queen. They want their Chad son to take the cheerleading team to Homecoming after scoring the winning touchdown at the homecoming game.

What they won’t do is give up their single, rich lifestyle for sex with a small dicked manlet and raising autistic, loser sons.

Chestbruh is 5’10” max, likely a little under. He’s shorter than Jeff Seid.
Not Manlet tier buddy, unless he lives in some place like Netherlands. Manletism starts at 5’8” in jewSA