Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Solution to Greenhouse emissions is to use Whale Foids as reliable source of food

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
If i had the money and entrepreneurship ( i have neither ) i would collect the Foid Whales and sell them to the big meat chains like JBS and Tyson and use them instead of cattle while contribute so many greenhouse gases

based and berbecuepilled

Do you mean actual female whales are do you mean overweight human females?

Do you mean actual female whales are do you mean overweight human females?
Both JBS is global meat giant . They would use the Foid to create delicious hams ,sausages , meat pies and sausage rolls and the guts for pet food instead of horses

Its funny how these "environment and nature loving" women demand that men need to have huge salaries, huge houses, expensive cars, be able to afford luxury lifestyle, traveling etc etc etc etc etc. Women are also the majority of purchasers so its women causing all these emissions they hate so much. JFL.

:feelshmm:

But fr taste of meat is completely dependent of what the animal eats, carnivores have stinky meat, humans eat like absolute shit so it would be disgusting af even if you don't know you're eating human meat
:feelsthink:

Its funny how these "environment and nature loving" women demand that men need to have huge salaries, huge houses, expensive cars, be able to afford luxury lifestyle, traveling etc etc etc etc etc. Women are also the majority of purchasers so its women causing all these emissions they hate so much. JFL.

pretty much described my mom and a lot of her suburban upper middle class friends. When my siblings still lived with her she freaked at me for removing two large tree branches to reduce the amount of yard waste going into the backyard and to get the area a little more sun as it is clay and a lack of lawn cover means a few spots where just mud. I did not mind doing a very minimal amount of lawn work because when I did visit them I mostly wanted to be in the backyard to avoid her.

Last edited: