Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it okay to view ethnic foids as some sort of pocket pussy that I can use to satisfy my sexual urges

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
Hi, some of you might know that I am a race realist. You've probably seen my race realist posts, I hare ethnics because of how they treat me(if you lurk in my profile you'll know why, I'm too lazy to elaborate) and the ironic thing is that it's not white supremacist that bash non white men the most, it's non white women(one of the reasons i hsve ethnic foids). There are other reasons I hate them, but I've got to admit, they(ethnic toilets) have pretty good physique but I don't want to like them, so I just wanna view them as nothing but some kind of pocket pussy that I can use as wank content. What are your thoughts guys?

Aren't you nigerian

well thats how chad views foids,,and its also how they enjoy being treated...

All foids are holes

black pussy seems fine tbh

All Women Are Like That

I thought you was

xD

u dont belong here if u white tbh

You're nigerian right? So, uh, that's probably the best you can do. Unless maybe you have a bbc and decide to move to Gambia, old white women go there for sex tourism if you're into that.

View all humans this way ( obviously the guys as objects to get non sexual desires, but all of them are property)

Hi, some of you might know that I am a race realist. You've probably seen my race realist posts, I hare ethnics because of how they treat me(if you lurk in my profile you'll know why, I'm too lazy to elaborate) and the ironic thing is that it's not white supremacist that bash non white men the most, it's non white women(one of the reasons i hsve ethnic foids). There are other reasons I hate them, but I've got to admit, they(ethnic toilets) have pretty good physique but I don't want to like them, so I just wanna view them as nothing but some kind of pocket pussy that I can use as wank content. What are your thoughts guys?
Educate yourself negroid. This is how all women should be viewed. This is also how chads view (and use) women.

yes. ethnic foids hate us ethnic men so treating them like worthless fuck holes should be normalized