Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my social media before exposing nature of foids

sadtardcel

sadtardcel

Banned
-
i am masucline presenting trans guy, who want equality and i hate transphobes and terfs who judge, ostricizes and wont accept my sisters.
rise against this dystopic gynocentric society where females have gone crazy with rights and equality, its time to fight for tranny sisters. #stunningandbrave

Mhmmpenislossus

i am masucline presenting trans guy, who want equality and i hate transphobes and terfs who judge, ostricizes and wont accept my sisters.
rise against this dystopic gynocentric society where females have gone crazy with rights and equality, its time to fight for tranny sisters. #stunningandbrave
.....dunno how to respond to this

incredulous.gif

go back to snoozing

Ernest Rutherford IQ

What? OP you’re a tranny?

What? OP you’re a tranny?
that way women cant say i am incel loser who cant get sex or sexist , they are transphobe in my dictionary for microaggression. its a shield.
that way women cant say i am incel loser who cant get sex or sexist , they are transphobe in my dictionary for microaggression. its a shield.
and even if social media takes down my account gueess what they are tarnsphobes and i am calling my transphobes sisters against this injustice and opression.

and even if social media takes down my account gueess what they are tarnsphobes and i am calling my transphobes sisters against this injustice and opression.
Oh. Smart. Victims can do no wrong. Now you have an impenetrable force field around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back