Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"My SO is travelling" or long distance relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I see things like these way too often. Why the hell do these simps not realize that they're being cheated on?

Sometimes I even comment on their posts, and they are like "Wtf, how does that make sense? Just because she's away doesn't mean she's cheating on me, what kind of logic is that"?

She's cheating even when she's close to them. Imagine what she'd do when she's away.

I am actually in a Long Distance Relationship right now.

My waifu will always be loyal to me though.

IMG 6721

It's just about trust bro. Your gf 300 miles away is liked by you and also by other 500 men who message her daily. She also has sexual desire and some of the men are way hotter than you are. But just trust bro. Why u don't believe my nigga?

You are either the guy or the other guy in relationships. Its always your fault.

Betas, cucks, bluepillers etc are inherently naive and overtly trustful. The "women can do no wrong" mentality dominates their world view. They live with the blinders on, they only wake up when they walk in on their "SO" getting railed by chad. Even then theres a high chance they dont wake up.