Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sleep schedule is fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I kept waking up in the middle of the night between 1 - 4 AM.

Over for sleepschedulecels

Go to sleep later for few days and your body will adjust.

This is the Hour of the Wolf.

Our bodies are designed to wake up around 2 am which is the time wolves attack humans.

So wake up, walk around and check the windows are closed and the door is locked. You will fall back asleep once your mind is satisfied all is safe and sound.

I learnt this from reading the Game of Thrones books which mentions Hour of the Wolf so I looked it up on the net.

Our bodies are designed to wake up around 2 am which is the time wolves attack humans.

So wake up, walk around and check the windows are closed and the door is locked. You will fall back asleep once your mind is satisfied all is safe and sound.

I learnt this from reading the Game of Thrones books which mentions Hour of the Wolf so I looked it up on the net.
cool

When that happens I do this:
-Head to bed at desired hour, stay there until I fall asleep (may take a while)
-The next day head to bed at the same time, this time it is easier to fall asleep
and so on
Works on my machine
I currently go to bed at 22:00 and wake up at 05:40

Sounds edgy :3
When that happens I do this:
-Head to bed at desired hour, stay there until I fall asleep (may take a while)
-The next day head to bed at the same time, this time it is easier to fall asleep
and so on
Works on my machine
I currently go to bed at 22:00 and wake up at 05:40
Every I wake up I just take a poo that's the first thing I do