Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My sleep schedule is fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Do u have good sleep schedule

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been going to sleep at 7am and waking up at 4pm for about the last 3 days and tomorrow I have to wake up at 8 to go eat somewhere for family which means ima be doing an all nighter tonight which is shit but at least it will make it easier to reset my sleeping schedule hopefully

Drink a lot of Redbull.
Anyways, my sleep schedule is also fucked beyond repair. I've been going to sleep at 8AM, even later than you.

Drink a lot of Redbull.
Anyways, my sleep schedule is also fucked beyond repair. I've been going to sleep at 8AM, even later than you.
Don't have red bull. Could have coffee instead but never had it b4 and don't know how to make it

Could have coffee instead but never had it b4 and don't know how to make it
:feelskek:
I'm laughing because I also don't know how to make coffee.
I think you need a specialized machine to make it.
Regarding never drinking coffee I've only had coffee once at my grandma's house and it's only because she put milk in the coffee which made it very sweet and not bitter like normal coffee.

Regarding never drinking coffee I've only had coffee once at my grandma's house and it's only because she put milk in the coffee which made it very sweet and not bitter like normal coffee.
Bruh. What else is there that is good for when u have no sleep

nope mine is fucked as well. im bascially nocturnal at this point

I boil 1l of water. Put two table spoons of coffee in it. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Strain it into a cup. Add some sugar or sweetner.

Wdym put coffee in it. What's the coffee
They sell it in cans at the store!

It's ready to use. Just add it to hot water and let it sit like tea. But you have to use a screen or a filter to get the "coffee grounds" out. Or add cold water and they will drop lower in the pot.

They sell it in cans at the store!

It's ready to use. Just add it to hot water and let it sit like tea. But you have to use a screen or a filter to get the "coffee grounds" out. Or add cold water and they will drop lower in the pot.
Like pot noodle?

Went to bed at 8 am yday,, its 5 38 here atm

Only 1 person has good sleep schedule :feelsbadman:

I just drank a bunch of tea with caffeine, fuck now I can't sleep

My natural sleep pattern has drastically shifted. I can sleep 10 hours from 06:00 to 16:00 but when i go to sleep in normal night time i only sleep for 5-6 hours.

After today I will try and fix it ngl

Same,it's 7am and I'm still not asleep