Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My slav cover has been blown

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
There is a slavic foid that lives in this house with me and I avoided her for the last 2 years and pretended I don't speak her language whenever we see I just say hi and go on my way. But today she fking exposed me as a slav and I had to talk to her in slav language its fking over. Now I am thinking about her in my head its over I knew this would happen.

She just told me some bs and then went to her room, I was trying hard not to let her know I was slav too but you can read slav on my face its over now... Now she will torture me its brutal.

Your mom knew all along you're a slav.

slav gopnik biere russie sqwat risitas russe

Your mom knew all along you're a slav.
no I mean its like a house converted to flats, there is many flats in this house I dont talk to the niggers who live here i dont want anything to do with anyone here tbh

Why didn't you propose to her? Did your non-NTness cuck you?

no but did she investigate on you :feelshehe: ?
what you mean investigate

its some retarded nigger curry fault all of this. I ordered some mcdonalds and this RETARD CURRY lowiq nigger called her house instead of mine, so when I went to get my food she came down as well and saw me at the door and asked what is this, so I had to speak with her in English at first but she sensed my accent or some shit so she asked if I am slav and I had no choice but to expose myself at this point because it was obvious I am and then started speaking in slav language just bs about how much is the rent and stuff then went to her room.

Why didn't you propose to her? Did your non-NTness cuck you?
I talked to her normal but I had food in my hand so I wanted to go to the room.

She not that gl but kinda qt in a way ngl now I will be tortured thinking about her its too brutal.

I dont want to approach because it will just make living next ot her akward asf I already know she will say no like all the other women i approached before, I will just fucking ruin this house again and be scared of leaving my room again like last time when some nigger in this house stole my money and I was scared to confront him about it.

its some retarded nigger curry fault all of this. I ordered some mcdonalds and this RETARD CURRY lowiq nigger called her house instead of mine, so when I went to get my food she came down as well and saw me at the door and asked what is this, so I had to speak with her in English at first but she sensed my accent or some shit so she asked if I am slav and I had no choice but to expose myself at this point because it was obvious I am and then started speaking in slav language just bs about how much is the rent and stuff then went to her room.
Ok I see I thought maybe she maybe "spy" on you because she was interested in you but I understand now

Ok I see I thought maybe she maybe "spy" on you because she was interested in you but I understand now
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Whatever I am already in SEAmaxx grind mindset idc about this slavhoes anymore tho she is cute ngl but not conventionally cute she has shiiit hairstyle, not long hair she cut it short down to her neck.

Now I will be tortured by her existence because we spoke. I avodied speaking to her for 2 years to avoid this problem now I will be mentally stuck gonna have to fap to her now its over.

I will try talk to her again later but its no point I am too ugly. If I see her again I will try speaking with her.

Strangely my autism doesnt really manifest when I speak my slav language, I only sound and act autistic when I speak English. What is this disease called.

Which kind of Slav? Russian, Polish, Belarusian?

like last time when some nigger in this house stole my money and I was scared to confront him about it.
I hope it wasn't a substantial amount...

Curries aren’t exactly the best when it comes to stuff such as this- pretty sure there’s also tons of videos online of curries taking sips from peoples drinks they’re delivering

I’ve gotten basic orders at a fast food place messed-up because of them.

I had to explain to some Jeeta at work how to do basic fucking functions on a washing machine.
I talked to her normal but I had food in my hand so I wanted to go to the room.

She not that gl but kinda qt in a way ngl now I will be tortured thinking about her its too brutal.

I dont want to approach because it will just make living next ot her akward asf I already know she will say no like all the other women i approached before, I will just fucking ruin this house again and be scared of leaving my room again like last time when some nigger in this house stole my money and I was scared to confront him about it.
Brutal, I hate having loud neighbors.

I hope it wasn't a substantial amount...
it was my fault I bought cocaine from his to try it (dont recommend, cocaince is shit drug also almost killed me), i mixed it with alcohol and was high asf and then this nigger took advantage of me while I was in this state it was his plan all along, he said to pay him with credit card instead of money so I did but he wrote down my credit number stuff and that guy was a gamble addict so he gambled all my money away and then I was too highinhib to confront him about this so living in the same house was cancer asf as I was trying to avoid him and scared to leave my room.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Whatever I am already in SEAmaxx grind mindset idc about this slavhoes anymore tho she is cute ngl but not conventionally cute she has shiiit hairstyle, not long hair she cut it short down to her neck.

Now I will be tortured by her existence because we spoke. I avodied speaking to her for 2 years to avoid this problem now I will be mentally stuck gonna have to fap to her now its over.

I will try talk to her again later but its no point I am too ugly. If I see her again I will try speaking with her.

Strangely my autism doesnt really manifest when I speak my slav language, I only sound and act autistic when I speak English. What is this disease called.
u will ascend ngl

Curries aren’t exactly the best when it comes to stuff such as this- pretty sure there’s also tons of videos online of curries taking sips from peoples drinks they’re delivering

I’ve gotten basic orders at a fast food place messed-up because of them.

I had to explain to some Jeeta at work how to do basic fucking functions on a washing machine.

Brutal, I hate having loud neighbors.
the last neighbours I had were worse because I could hear them fking next to my wall

She might think it's good to have someone else who speaks the same language.

, I was trying hard not to let her know I was slav too but you can read slav on my face its over now... Now she will torture me its brutal.
I imagine it’s easier to tell someones specific nationality or ethnicity in Europe

it was my fault I bought cocaine from his to try it (dont recommend, cocaince is shit drug also almost killed me), i mixed it with alcohol and was high asf and then this nigger took advantage of me while I was in this state it was his plan all along, he said to pay him with credit card instead of money so I did but he wrote down my credit number stuff and that guy was a gamble addict so he gambled all my money away and then I was too highinhib to confront him about this so living in the same house was cancer asf as I was trying to avoid him and scared to leave my room.
I see....
I suppose this is a lesson learnt, around niggers never relax.

She might think it's good to have someone else who speaks the same language.
yes, thats all there is to it. As there is only curries and niggers in this house other than me and her.

I will try speak with her more and see if I can approach but its 100% doomed to fail but might as well try to get some female speaking experience

Brutal mang, why didn’t you ever speak to management over it?

Also, was he actually a nigger or was that a figure of speech?
yh he was a nigger I was chilling with him and his friend in the room and we talked and stuff and thought we are friendly but all this time he was taking advantage of me.

I dont bother speaking to management id ont wanna get police involved on him I am not that kind of person to do this stuff like that and it was my fault anyway I shouldnt have trusted him.

You should’ve done a charge back and got the money back

pretty sure there’s also tons of videos online of curries taking sips from peoples drinks they’re delivering
That is why I only order bottled drinks from delivery never the open ones.

You should’ve done a charge back and got the money back
I tried doing this I reported this to my bank and the bank did the investigation but they said that because the card was used inside my house that they dont believe it was stolen.

I’m gonna guess Polish or Russian since this is the cUcK.

I think he’s non-NT but he also paid for some face rating & he’s genuinely sub-4 I think.
Yeah I am 3/10

What other drugs have you done?

Considering how high-inhib you are, i don’t imagine you’d be the type to do drugs.

You learn something new everyday @Ron.Belgrade
I see....
I suppose this is a lesson learnt, around niggers never relax.
The memes are true

yh he was a nigger I was chilling with him and his friend in the room and we talked and stuff and thought we are friendly but all this time he was taking advantage of me.
That’s how most non-Whites tend to be, but especially Blacks & Mexicans

Hence, why Id prefer not to live around them. I’m not even trying to bait, most non-Whites i’ve met have been 10x worse than most Whites & have always been scammy & made my life worse in some way.
I dont bother speaking to management id ont wanna get police involved on him I am not that kind of person to do this stuff like that and it was my fault anyway I shouldnt have trusted him.
I c

yes, thats all there is to it. As there is only curries and niggers in this house other than me and her.

I will try speak with her more and see if I can approach but its 100% doomed to fail but might as well try to get some female speaking experience
Is she sub5?

Brutal, i’m sorry man

Whites & Asians shouldn’t have to live with or around Blacks, Curries, or Hispanics

yes but why do I act autistic when I speak english but normal when I speak my own slavic language
It is normal to feel uncomfortable when you speek a foreign language. So you feel and act weird because you are ill-at-ease

What other drugs have you done?

Considering how high-inhib you are, i don’t imagine you’d be the type to do drugs.
I just done weed, also I used to buy some legal tablets i dont remember what they were called, but they were meant to treat a cold but I used to take like 8 of them and get high on them too.

Then I tried cocaine just this once but it's a shit drug tbh, don't recommend. Also I mixed it with alcohol and snorted in too much of it when I went to bed I felt my heart racing fast asf and I thought im gonna die for real, and the after effects were terrible.

I wanna do DMT and Shrooms tho and other psychadelics

I hope you can ascend but it's seeming less likely.
its just delusional lol, the conversation was basically.

her - hi so ur slav?
me - yes I am slav...
- ok nice, what job do you do
- I am programmer
- ok I work at airport
- cool
- the rent here is cheap, how much is your rent
- cool I pay 500
- ok bai
- bai

no

shes 5/10 probably

View attachment 1239697

she looks like this but her face is worse than pic
Interesting, looks sort of similar to my moms phenotype(Alpinid)

I just done weed,
You still use it, what did you think of it?
also I used to buy some legal tablets i dont remember what they were called, but they were meant to treat a cold but I used to take like 8 of them and get high on them too.
I’ve been considering trying this with tylenol

Then I tried cocaine just this once but it's a shit drug tbh, don't recommend. Also I mixed it with alcohol and snorted in too much of it when I went to bed I felt my heart racing fast asf and I thought im gonna die for real, and the after effects were terrible.

I wanna do DMT and Shrooms tho and other psychadelics
Not sure that would be a good idea considering how your mental state seems to be