Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my skull is hilariously wimp-like and it makes me laugh in pain

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I did a comparison of my side profile with this

61ECE0E1 7933 443B 9D17 BE63EE96C7F7

And my skull is so intensely and blatantly wimp that it makes me laugh out loud at how deliberate God was in fucking up my life lol

I just overlayed my side profile and it fits perfectly, fuck my life.

I did a comparison of my side profile with this

View attachment 180754
And my skull is so intensely and blatantly wimp that it makes me laugh out loud at how deliberate God was in fucking up my life lol
Do neck exercises brah. I’ve done them for the past year and I went from wimp to normie

neck exercises for your skull :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
It helps to fill out the curve in the neck. A small neck accentuates this curve, which accentuates the “bulbous” ness of the wimp skull. a larger neck helps the flatten out that curve, making the wimp skull look less bulbous

My skull is a weird unholy mix of both

I dont understand why the more attractive skull has a sloping forehead, they are ugly as fuck.

Right skull still mogs mine