Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My skin won't stop bleeding

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I seriously can't take this shit anymore, my eczema has gotten so advanced to the point where the cracks in my dry skin start to open on their own whenever it stretches, causing it to bleed. I don't want to go to the doctor because those faggots will just say it's all in my head because they don't like helping ugly men such as myself, why must I endure this torture because of my deformed skull? I tried using cream to treat it but it's done fuck all to remediate it, filthy scamming jews. Once again it's soyciety's fault that I am in this condition :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Fucking over. Maybe cut out certain foods. In my case reduced sugar + lotion helped a bit. But my condition wasn't so severe as to bleed

brootal man.
We truecels are chronically suffering from our bodies and mind.
Hope it gets better soon bro :panties:

brootal man.
We truecels are chronically suffering from our bodies and mind.
Hope it gets better soon bro :panties:
Insaanity

This will be me soon
Fucking over. Maybe cut out certain foods. In my case reduced sugar + lotion helped a bit. But my condition wasn't so severe as to bleed
Do you still have eczema?

Last edited:
Have you tried any lotions like Curel and CeraVe? I had eczema as a kid and that stuff helped out alot. Other than that, you might want to go get some type of prescription ointment.

Wtf I had some too when I was younger, but they would only bleed if I scratched them. Trying to reduce stress by any possible means worked great for me so they would appear less.

Have you tried any lotions like Curel and CeraVe? I had eczema as a kid and that stuff helped out alot. Other than that, you might want to go get some type of prescription ointment.
I don't think creams will resolve my issue at this stage, the only cure is amputation, but I'm too scared to go through that

Someone in my fam has excema and I literally can't stand to be around them they are always crying about it. Maybe you should lose weight OP and it'll help.

Show them the cracks from where you're bleeding.
This is soyciety we're talking about. No matter how much irrefutable proof we have of our troubles, (((they))) always seem to deny it even if it's right in front of their faces

Amputation? :worryfeels::worryfeels: Rope now boyo!
Nah that's even more scary :feelstrash:

Someone in my fam has excema and I literally can't stand to be around them they are always crying about it. Maybe you should lose weight OP and it'll help.
I've seen fatter fucks than me not have this problem, is that someone fat also?

This is soyciety we're talking about. No matter how much irrefutable proof we have of our troubles, (((they))) always seem to deny it even if it's right in front of their faces

Nah that's even more scary :feelstrash:

I've seen fatter fucks than me not have this problem, is that someone fat also?
Are you using "dawn" dish soap on your arms? I've seen that helps

I have skin problems on my face. Going next week to have biopsies taken. Wearing a mask will at least stop people from staring at me more than usual. :incel:

Are you using "dawn" dish soap on your arms? I've seen that helps
Ironically soap in general makes the eczema worse, i literally can't take showers often because of it

Dude that doesn't make any sense. Why would they deny something they can see for themselves first hand? If they did deny it even after seeing all the redness and bleeding, what kind of doctors would they be? Where do you live?
You have no idea what they're like here, I once tried to have my ear checked due to an infection and the best they would come up with is "use herbal oil to treat it", they could've atleast prescribed me some fucking antibiotics. But nooOOoO, it's all in your head sweaty :foidSoy:. I always seem to get the fucking whore doctors also, useless NHS

I have skin problems on my face. Going next week to have biopsies taken. Wearing a mask will at least stop people from staring at me more than usual. :incel:
The only good thing to come from this plandemic, hiding your subhuman face with mask

Last edited:
What kind of eczema is it?

How much do you weigh now?

The type that makes your skin look mummified and lifeless
Well you should find out what exactly it is and buy medicine if you don't want to go to the doctor. It's only going to get worse.

I have psoriasis btw and it bleeds too if untreated.

I seriously can't take this shit anymore, my eczema has gotten so advanced to the point where the cracks in my dry skin start to open on their own whenever it stretches, causing it to bleed. I don't want to go to the doctor because those faggots will just say it's all in my head because they don't like helping ugly men such as myself, why must I endure this torture because of my deformed skull? I tried using cream to treat it but it's done fuck all to remediate it, filthy scamming jews. Once again it's soyciety's fault that I am in this condition :cryfeels:
Brutal. I don't have this health problem (yet), but I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be every waking moment with it.

Brutal. I don't have this health problem (yet), but I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be every waking moment with it.
As if being ugly, short, ethnic and autistic wasn't enough. Even my own body is rejecting me :fuk:

incel trait: skin problems

I have cystic acne that doesn’t seem to go away.
i tried to call the dermatology but they said they don’t care, because they have enough problems. :feelsokman:

i’m more than sure those skin care products do more harm than good, so you buy more.

(((They))) got me good boyo :feelsYall:

I have cystic acne that doesn’t seem to go away.
i tried to call the dermatology but they said they don’t care, because they have enough problems. :feelsokman:

i’m more than sure those skin care products do more harm than good, so you buy more.

(((They))) got me good boyo :feelsYall:
It's all part of (((their))) plan :society: