Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My skin is litteraly falling off my face

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
I got sun burnt at the beach few days ago it was never this bad. While I was LDARing on the beach I saw chad with his jb gf. My legs stopped hurting but the old skin is falling off my face.

That’s happened to me as well when I got sunburnt ngl. Not a pleasant feeling to have your skin flaking and peeling off like that.

That’s happened to me as well when I got sunburnt ngl. Not a pleasant feeling to have your skin flaking and peeling off like that.
Indeed it hurts too :feels:
since I have blue eyes I'm 2nd to burn after gingers.

Yes I mog you
20200726 143532

Happened to me, on my back tho.
It was pretty horrible ngl, it lasted a few weeks before stopping. Good luck OP.

don’t go to the beach next time or wear sunscreen and apply it regularly

I got sun burnt at the beach few days ago it was never this bad. While I was LDARing on the beach I saw chad with his jb gf. My legs stopped hurting but the old skin is falling off my face.
I FUCKING HATE YOUR AVI, IF I EVER SEE YOU IN IRL IM GONNA KILL YOU

Last edited:
mogs me brutally at having access to a beach

What happened to your avi change

It decreased the amount of replies I got
JFl, yeah this avi "pop" more I guess, the face kinda feels like it's escaping the screen. My avi blends into the background but IDGAF, it represents my soul and I ain't no attention whore..

JFl, yeah this avi "pop" more I guess, the face kinda feels like it's escaping the screen. My avi blends into the background but IDGAF, it represents my soul and I ain't no attention whore..
ok

just use some glue bro