Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my situation at the supermarket

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
I was at the checkout. I bought several cases of water and a bottle of alcohol (Waldmeister). The female cashier then asked me for my ID. I had it in my wallet and tried to get it out. I was really sweaty (I sweat extremely on my hands) and my hands were shaking badly.
When I couldn't get the ID out, I showed her my wallet and asked if she could read through the transparent material how old I'am. Here you have to be at least 18 to buy alcohol. I'm 24 lol. What a babyface do to a gangsta.
She said "No I can't read it". So I kept trying to get it out. The line behind me was getting longer and longer and people were getting upset with me.
Then the female cashier took my wallet and got my ID without any problems. That was extremely embarrassing and I was sweating even more and shaking.
Then she looked at me and said "Are you really that? Oh yes you are. OK".
I go out with the alcohol and the shopping cart and when it went downhill I didn't have enough strength to hold the cart and fell in front of my car. Outside, I looked at the receipt for an hour and thought, "She was kidding me. It couldn't have cost that much."
I felt like a retard with downsyndrom today, what genes do to a mothafucka.

Last edited:
Brutal man
Bild 2024 08 13 200743929

The people behind you probably thought that you're an alcoholic who urgently needs his booze or something like that. Sometimes my hands are shaking while paying my stuff, too. But because of this reason lmao

Being subhuman is exhausting, just another example. Sorry to hear, at least now you can drown your sorrows

this type of shit happens to me a lot. I keep telling myself I’m almost home, looking forward to rotting in peace with everything I need helps

normies are such cruel assholes