Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister's friend the white foid, don't know if it's ragefuel or lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
My younger sister has a friend who apparently got a bf a month ago. They met through Bumble apparently. She showed me their pics and he is a normie tier looking guy who looks to be about 6'

The foid looks to be at least 6'0", white, really slim, and about a 6.5/10 face. Maybe even 7/10 possibly with lots of fakeup.

My sister told me she has bad depression and anxiety problems though, and apparently she smokes weed and cigarettes all the time to cope.
Dropped out of college and now works minimum wage job.
She also apparently had a freaking abortion when she was a teen.

Is this ragefuel because a normie got a gf, or lifefuel given the conditions?

Is the boyfriend white?

Foid is colossal to stand that height

Wtf

6' normie looking ethnic getting a used up hoe. What part is the life fuel again?

Just go for girls with anxiety boyo

Did she win the genetic lottery?

My younger sister has a friend who apparently got a bf a month ago. They met through Bumble apparently. She showed me their pics and he is a normie tier looking guy who looks to be about 6'

The foid looks to be at least 6'0", white, really slim, and about a 6.5/10 face. Maybe even 7/10 possibly with lots of fakeup.

My sister told me she has bad depression and anxiety problems though, and apparently she smokes weed and cigarettes all the time to cope.

Since when can normies not get girlfriends

Suifuel. Normies mog me.

Foid is colossal to stand that height
Wtf

I see a lot of white foids that are 6ft or over. Like once a day. And if any foid that's 5'9 or over wears heels, they're over 6ft. In Asia it's way rarer.

Suifuel. Normies mog me.

I see a lot of white foids that are 6ft or over. Like once a day. And if any foid that's 5'9 or over wears heels, they're over 6ft. In Asia it's way rarer.

It is a win for the normie, despite all the shit she has going on, you think?

Death to the three of them.

Is ragefuel because a foid with a terrible personality and a complete failure in life managed to get a normie

Is ragefuel because a foid with a terrible personality and a complete failure in life managed to get a normie

So win for the foid, but the ethnic normie dude cucked himself?

Start blackpilling her on her adimorphic flaws, namely height, send her into a deep depression. Make her go crazy. Then you may begin to groom her into being your sex slave via sycophantic complimenting. Manipulate her.

Start blackpilling her on her adimorphic flaws, namely height, send her into a deep depression. Make her go crazy. Then you may begin to groom her into being your sex slave via sycophantic complimenting. Manipulate her.

cool,someone found bianca sister.cool stuff

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck any attractive foid.

There is a woman in your avatar. Is this allowed?

yup

I guess. I'm not really sure what a 6ft 6.5/10 food looks like IRL.

A giant hot dog maybe.

I mean her body was like a model type but obviously face is not close to a model level. She looked pretty hot ngl but her other shit she had going on was a lot man. I don't know

A giant hot dog maybe.

I mean her body was like a model type but obviously face is not close to a model level. She looked pretty hot ngl but her other shit she had going on was a lot man. I don't know
Jfl

I'd like to say the opposite but most likely you could say he was lucky given the current times, many normies betabuxx landwhales.

I'd like to say the opposite but most likely you could say he was lucky given the current times, many normies betabuxx landwhales.

That is what I thought tbh. Many normies nowadays seem to settle with ugly and/or landwhales given the absolute lack of choices.

Especially since this is an ethnic rice normie, he came out on top getting a white foid, despite her personal shit, tbh

That is what I thought tbh. Many normies nowadays seem to settle with ugly and/or landwhales given the absolute lack of choices.

Especially since this is an ethnic rice normie, he came out on top getting a white foid, despite her personal shit, tbh
Whoa rice? Makes me wonder about his MS, please let us know.

What is MS? He has a pretty high paying job, could have been the reason tbh.
MS from LMS, meaning his money and status. You basically just confirmed it, so it's nothing out of the ordinary.

that bitch is fucking lost hope her slutism doesnt infect your sister