Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My sister's friend has been dating this guy 6 year older than her ever since she was 13.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
This dude's a chadlite of course. He has been dating her for the past 10 years. Her parent never had any problem with him dating her so young cause he's good looking and also was in a good college. She is probably the only non whore woman i know tbh.

This dude knew what he was doing going for the jb pill instead of fucking whores his age. Must be pretty blackpilled. I envy him tbh. how much you want to bet they will never divorce and live happily? Instead of all the broken marriages that whores ruin.

Is the relationship a public one? Non-Chads get beat for going for illegal age females.

My grandma got married at 13 to a 21yo and had her first child (my mom) when she was 14, they were a happy couple and this was also totally fine and acceptable back in the 1970s but in today’s world my grandfather would have literally been publicly lynched for trying to get with a 13yo while in his 20s. It’s crazy how quick society changes.
it does change but only for the worse. Based avi btw.

I agree, society also use to hate faggots (rightfully) and punish homosexuality very seriously since it went against nature, but now they have fully accepted them in most parts of the world and fags and the left are now trying to force us normal men to accept lgbtqzgahs+ and claim that that shit is normal, society is evolving backwards.

Thanks bro:feelsokman:
Well said. Society is degrading and rotting away and i'm afraid it won't get better any tme soon. The slight advantage we have is that at least we are aware of it and won't become leftists abominations spitting in the face of their ancestors.

Unfortunately society will most probably never get better, especially with places like twitter which is a leftist infested cesspool that’s CONSTANTLY pushing and brainwashing most of society with the weirdest shit that completely go against nature and evolution, even most companies, brands, and even kids tv shows are now including tranny and homosexual shit into their brands. At this point the only way for society to go back to normal and follow nature’s way is if some like world leader permanently bans all degeneracy and locks up/or execute those that try to rationalize it, but that will most probably never happen, all we can do is cope in this clown world:feelsclown:
The worst parts about modern world is the internet and nukes tbh. If not for the internet the sheer amount of leftist propaganda could never have spread to the entire world, and couse of nukes every nation is too cucked to do anything to fight back against it cause they're afraid of retribution.
However i woudl not be so sure that this will never end. Just think, only 80 years ago nazis were in power. 80 years is nothing. Wiemar republic was aslo extremely degenerate and nazis managed to stop it so who's to say that somehting can't happen?

My grandma got married at 13 to a 21yo and had her first child (my mom) when she was 14, they were a happy couple and this was also totally fine and acceptable back in the 1970s but in today’s world my grandfather would have literally been publicly lynched for trying to get with a 13yo while in his 20s. It’s crazy how quick society changes.
It has changed for sure, my parents are mentally deficient and wouldn’t let me date a 12-14yo foid despite them having a 5-6 year age difference between them, no instead they want to me to date used up college whores or betabuxx, fuck both options.

Brutal, I don’t think my parents would be fine with me dating a younger loli as well:feelscry:
Awful parents then. I would never be against it if i had a son

Brutal, I don’t think my parents would be fine with me dating a younger loli as well:feelscry:
I know mine aren’t. I asked them a few weeks ago “what age of girl do you think I should be with” they said they want me with one who is either my age or slightly older. Most retarded thing ever, I’m KHHV I deserve a 12yo virgin foid not a 20yo roastie like they think. Then again they are boomers which makes them automatically delusional.