Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister yelled at me to get the vaccine.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
She said i need to get the jab cause if i get covid, she will have to be quarantined, and she said she can't have that cause she's going to be very busy this summer, working and partying with her friends. I don't know but her arguments are very sound. Should i agree and get the jab so she can party without any issues?

What a cunt. She's probably going to get dicked down by 30 guys this summer alone

She said i need to get the jab cause if i get covid, she will have to be quarantined, and she said she can't have that cause she's going to be very busy this summer, working and partying with her friends. I don't know but her arguments are very sound. Should i agree and get the jab so she can party without any issues?
Tell her you want to die of corona and see what she says.

Sounds cucked if you do it because she forced you too

Put that stupid fucking whore in her place

Beat her ass

But she wants to party with her friends, it would be wrong of me to compromise that in any way.
Its just going to be a joke. Tell her she doesnt have to come to your funeral and can party all she wants.

Tell her you got it

narcistic stockpile of shit , been there .

tell her to mind her own fucking business.

dont be her bitch even if its your "sister .

wow thats abuse u freak soy incel, get that vaccine so ur precious sister can fuck chad in peace

Don’t inject that shit man

Your threads are getting more and more cucked everyday, I won't be surprised if you go on an all-soy diet soon

Please beat the fucking shit outta her. Fuck her and the cuckcine

Women are so easy to control by authority.. they are so susceptible to propaganda(right or wrong the state and officials telling everyone to get the vaccine for xyz reasons).

Yet somehow our boomertard leaders can't control women.:feelswhere:

If you don't want the jab, tell her to fuck off. She could pretend about caring for your health, but she told you her plans to be railed by multiple chads indirectly.

That really sucks man, if you don't wanna just don't. Tell her to address you properly next time perhaps?

yikerinos, let's unpack this. Tell her MY BODY, MY CHOICE, and say that she gets a BIG YIKES from you.

Don't get the vaccine.

Make her pay you 500€

The whole virus was created so people could get vaccinated. Tell her that the virus is fake, and it's just the flu.

just tell her you are gonna get one. then dont.

Not a good enough reason, man.

So basically you talked to a girl.... mogs me :feelsseriously:

Tell her you are the alpha brother and to shut her whore mouth before she gets body slammed