Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My sister was dreaming about chad.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
I just heard my mom and sister say it was all genetic, they themselves tasted blackpill indirectly.

She was looking at a photo of a 20 year old guy who looked TOTALLY CHAD and saying, “genetics is everything.”

And my sister kept saying that she wants him......

There is no way they said that nigga

There is no way they said that nigga

Yes, I can hear it with my own ears. They were in the kitchen. BLACKPILL DOES NOT DENY IT, IT IS PROVEN EVEN INDIRECTLY.

Yes, I can hear it with my own ears. They were in the kitchen. BLACKPILL DOES NOT DENY IT, IT IS PROVEN EVEN INDIRECTLY.
I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing

I just heard my mom and sister say it was all genetic, they themselves tasted blackpill indirectly.

She was looking at a photo of a 20 year old guy who looked TOTALLY CHAD and saying, “genetics is everything.”

cucked by own sister is a damn thing

I cant believe you japanese. one time you wrote about god like some western asian or european

I cant believe you japanese. one time you wrote about god like some western asian or european
It was Hebrew. Jews write their G-d's name this way.

and I don't hate them that much, I'm truecel, it's not their fault. And I don't care if someone thinks something about me or not, it's useless and doesn't make me feel anything.

This didn’t happen

@Robohater He is a Jew on this forum. It's a Jewish truecel.

You contradict yourself by saying that this didn't happen. Are you against blackpill?

I had my dad say my friend has beautiful aura and will be tall infront of me

I had my dad say my friend has beautiful aura and will be tall infront of me

This is brutal.I didn't have friends, but I had acquaintances. They all grew up ...

LESS ME

BRUTALIZED BY FAMILY

Sounds hard to believe