Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my sister tries to brutally emasculate me and sicks my brutal abusive dad on me to "put me in line"

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
i know im ugly enough to not get women's attention but im not ugly enough to get targeted on sight by psychopaths. my sibling is part of the reason i was red pilled and hated females before recognizing the black pill, because she was always unironically rough and mysandrist.

this is mostly out of fear of our single dad and a need to impress him by harassing me. she has always tried to hurt me from day 1 onwards. if i fight back my dad will probably bite me like a dog because truth is he is a harping simp too

Last edited:
Dad being a cuck for his whore daughter who is sucking chad cock. JFL

Simps are more violent than incels proven again
a simp will ruin a mans reputation just to smell a woman's used sneakers. theyre almost like a third gender

Dankest memes 27

Brutal

i know im ugly enough to not get women's attention but im not ugly enough to get targeted on sight by psychopaths. my sibling is part of the reason i was red pilled and hated females before recognizing the black pill, because she was always unironically rough and mysandrist.

this is mostly out of fear of our single dad and a need to impress him by harassing me. she has always tried to hurt me from day 1 onwards. if i fight back my dad will probably bite me like a dog because truth is he is a harping simp too
Grow up, and then get a job move out, and ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back