Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister scares me. She thinks she was going to birth the second coming of Christ

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
..... In the year of our lord 2019 Christ was supposed to have his second coming at least according to my twisted sister. 320 in the fucking morning my sister came over again screaming and raving that the neighbours are building a cross to crucify her. Claims they want to burn her on this cross.. she asked me to go over with her so she could Make them show us the cross to prove it's true.. as much as I'd like to see their reaction to a raving loon that neighbour happen to be complete scum, one of them, the main guy just was in the news for beating and raping his gf to death. If she went over especially with me I'd probably have to fight 2 guys and 1 fat whore we call the breeding sow. (A sloppy single mum) anyway I dont want to fight some crackheads at 3 in the morning and desperately need my sleep.. my sister is driven mad by religious delusions of grandeur. She thinks she was meant to spawn the second coming of Christ without a father even though shes spent her life as a cock jockey. She claims she was going to be 16 again and be "mother mary" . She claims it all fell through and she cant live with herself because people she knew were sent by the devil to ruin her life and the plans for her to birth christ. She blames our mums death on her own actions, possibly using this religious delusion as a way of justifying why the bad has happened in her life. Personally I think she is just entitled thinking the world owes her everything and that she was more special than she is. It's like narcissism meets a mid life crisis.. for once I almost feel pleased my mum passed as much as it hurts me to say because if she saw the way her daughter was acting she would be pretty bothered. My sister keeps screaming at me so I slapped her on the leg. Shes like a child that doesnt sleep.. screaming about a religion she never followed and how she was going to be all these things. Claims life isnt worth it anymore because she cant have her apparent perfect life with her cheating partner and her christ baby. Literally thinking she was going to birth Christs second coming.. I heard the story from her so many times... fuck i can still hear the screams. I want to sleep...... wish i had a thick.bitches thighs for earmuffs.. I can't think. Those fucking screams....

Weird shit man

The fuck did I just read