Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister left condoms in the house

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
To clarify this happened like 4 years ago.

My sister moved out, she has a hoarding problem though so she left a bunch of shit at home.

I used her room to NEET out in for vidya and stuff, one day though I was so bored of my incel life I just started going through her shit.

I got to a backpack of hers and looked in it, she had several condoms and small packets of lube.

This was some of them, whats disgusting is you can see on the black condom it said "bigger fit" so her pussy is very loose and she is nearly 30 now so she is officially a roastie :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

This was some of them, whats disgusting is you can see on the black condom it said "bigger fit" so her pussy is very loose and she is nearly 30 now so she is officially a roastie :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

56058.jpg

Yikes, sweaty. I’d be more worried about the lube than the condoms.

My sister had handcuffs with pink fur in her room.

Yikes, sweaty. I’d be more worried about the lube than the condoms.

My sister had handcuffs with pink fur in her room.
Ugh yuck, no handcuffs here, they dont make handcuffs large enough for her overweight wrists I guess

means Chads and HTNs don't even have to spend money on condoms

means Chads and HTNs don't even have to spend money on condoms
Honestly, i don't know if they are foid condoms or condoms for men, I didnt open them up, so idk if she has loose roastie pussy or was fucking big dicks but either way the end result is loose roastie pussy. I rue the day she ends up betabuxxing some poor guy, if she has sons, i will feel very sad.

For normies the risk of having a random sexual encounter is enough to need these and by the looks she's collected enough different ones for different sized cocks.

For normies the risk of having a random sexual encounter is enough to need these and by the looks she's collected enough different ones for different sized cocks.
Idk I mean I am glad she is using condoms at least because the last thing I need in my life is her popping a kid out regardless of its gender, a boy would be even fucking worse though so I just have to pray its a girl because my sister is an incel factory.

Brutal

My sister moved out, she has a hoarding problem though so she left a bunch of shit at home.

I used her room to NEET out in for vidya and stuff, one day though I was so bored of my incel life I just started going through her shit.

I got to a backpack of hers and looked in it, she had several condoms and small packets of lube.

View attachment 1061351

soon you will find this
iu

I have never heard of SAX condoms. These must be shitty condoms from the fish bowl in the nurse's office. What a joke.

:feelsbadman: Seeing this kind of thing would make me sad. Just having the existence of this other world of sexhavers shoved in my face.

Bro i regularly hear my syster get her curry pussy get destroyed by her blonde german boyfriend, foids have it easier, meanwhile im a genetically dead freakcel

:feelskek: how disgusting

Its over you got sistercucked by tyrones.

I wouldnt speak to her again for commiting this sin.

Also brutal coming across condoms as an incel. They look like those objects at video games you cant interact with

View attachment 1061351

Grape max

I knew this 5’5 LTN dude with a hot 5’1 stacy sister and they were TWINS brutal just be female theory

Most modern day women are like this. Disgusting degenerates