Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister is in her room having sex with her BF

HopelessTruecel

HopelessTruecel

Greycel
I can hear the bed squeaking and her moaning, meanwhile I'm alone on another saturday night crying in my room.

Strong first post

Beat that shit out of that nigga.. That's fucking nasty, why df would you sister be having sex right next to you? If that was me OMG I would be ready with the AK

Hello Elliot. Can you hear the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into your sister's vagina?

Do something bad to her bf next time.

sounds hot. you should join in

Take pics somehow.

Pierce their condoms with a pin

Fuck her bf in front of her and assert dominance

You are so lucky

I wish i had a slutty hot sister
I would rape and beat her on a daily basis

Just jerk off to her

Tbh I have jerked off hearing her moaning before (he comes over every Saturday night and they always have sex), I'm tempted to do it now but I don't want to feel like a pathetic loser again.

You sister is not having sex, what she's doing is called "whoring". She is a whore and you live in a whorehouse.

Welcome to inceldom. Enjoy your stay.

Pretend you're disabled, barge into their room and demand that they stop wrestling because you're trying to focus on your coloring books :lul::lul::lul:

Do something bad to her bf next time.
This.
i'd legit beat the fuck out of any guy that would disrespect me to do that to my hypothetical sister in my house.

Cuck if you don't tbh

Another weekend another wave of pathetic basement dwelling trolls

Slurp Chad's sloppy seconds cum out of her pussy.

Beat that shit out of that nigga.. That's fucking nasty, why df would you sister be having sex right next to you? If that was me OMG I would be ready with the AK
If I ever meet my sister's boyfriend he is legitimately going missing.

who cares, literally 99 percent of the population have sex ofc your sister is going to as well? why even be mad everyone you have ever met has had sex lol

If I ever meet my sister's boyfriend he is legitimately going missing.
No doubt about that that guy better be worth millions if his going to meet up with my daughter at least let me live that rich life for a while :(

No doubt about that that guy better be worth millions if his going to meet up with my daughter at least let me live that rich life for a while :(
I'm never going to have a daughter or even have sex (lol). I've already accepted that fate. There's also a reason I've never met my sister's boyfriend. Pussy cuck who hides behind her because he's scared I'm a psycho lmfao. Well he better be scared.

Where do you live? I want in on this.

Imagine how wet her little pink pussy was before Chad blew his load all over her.

I have feeling this is LARP. Post proof they’re having sex.

What a cucked society is the western one, you would let someone fuck your sister at the next room to you wtf I am serious I would kill both of them if it was to happen to me. Everyone I know would do it too. Praise Allah

who cares, literally 99 percent of the population have sex ofc your sister is going to as well? why even be mad everyone you have ever met has had sex lol
Because females are property and someone is violating OP's personal property.

Burn the house down .

qnT5iAG.gif

Pretend you're disabled, barge into their room and demand that they stop wrestling because you're trying to focus on your coloring books :lul::lul::lul:

I'll vote for this one too.

Make sure to drool and slur your speech.

For extra points, follow up by asking your sister in your best tard voice, "How come you don't wrestle with me anymore? It was fun." Then storm out like a sperg.

bust in and kill the mood with something autistic

Play anime OPs and crank it to eleven

Where do you live? I want in on this.

Imagine how wet her little pink pussy was before Chad blew his load all over her.

Brazil
He's not Chad lol he's a framecel anorexic manlet nigger. And my sister used to be Stacy tier when her body fat was lower.

I'll vote for this one too.

Make sure to drool and slur your speech.

For extra points, follow up by asking your sister in your best tard voice, "How come you don't wrestle with me anymore? It was fun." Then storm out like a sperg.
Make sure to record it, too, it'll probably blow up and you could YoutTubemax for big bucks.

Call the police and Fuck his night

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Just start masturbating and moan right back at them. "ungh, my sister's pussy is so tight!"

there was somebody here who actually recorded the noises before right? or is my memory fucked.

If I was you i'd just ignore it & be extra nice to your sis in the hopes that she would introduce you to one of her friends.

We could rape her in turns and then she woudn't feel so lucky being born a woman

If I was you i'd just ignore it & be extra nice to your sis in the hopes that she would introduce you to one of her friends.

My sister doesn't even have friends lol she's just as much of a basement dweller as me