Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sister is becoming a whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
But refugees rarely go their so Id assume it be safer(that is, unless Mozambiqueans and Angolans go their)
It's safer but definitely not "right wing"
Also our government is desperate for refugees, it's just that refugees want to go to richer places like Germany, France, Sweden, etc.
Half of the refugees that came to our country left because they want more $

It's safer but definitely not "right wing"
Also our government is desperate for refugees, it's just that refugees want to go to richer places like Germany, France, Sweden, etc.
Half of the refugees that came to our country left because they want more $
Jfl I guess the meme was true

tfw too third world for refugees

My sister will probably start doing the same thing in a few years...
My sister will probably start doing the same thing in a few years...

Little sister that gets 100+ likes for almost daily instagram selfies.

I have a 13 year old sister who is in the process of becoming a whore.
She wears revealing clothes and tons of makeup, is going out with boys to do God knows what, already goes to parties. Today she went to another town by bus with her friend and hasn't come back yet.
Has all kinds of social media accounts and she's pretty much an insta-hoe. Always taking pictures. Always, always, always.
My mother is like her in a lot of aspects and supports her behaviour. Now they're even going to the gym together and have a (((personal trainer))), I'm assuming they want to have better asses or some dumb shit like that.
My father is a powerless cuck.
Of course if I said anything I'd be branded a creep or something because she's just "having fun" (their own words).
It's just very unpleasant to see these changes.
Do any of you have younger sisters? Did this happen to you? How did you deal with this situation?
View attachment 108597
I know how you feel brother. I have an older sister and she had an extremely dramatic change in behavior when she went to University in the U.S.

What's the AoC in Portugal? Try to ascend with her.

Stopping her from becoming a whore is impossible through legal means.

How can a father just see his daughter transform into a living fleshlight and not do anything about it? If I ever found out my daughter hooked up with someone, i'd kick her out of my house immediately. These cucks need to be exterminated ngl
Uhhh that's really abusive she's just going through a normal childhood, I hope you don't become a father sweaty :soy:

@mental_out excuse the non related mention.

You wanted to know why I support ancap

Well, this is why I really fucking hate the state. Do you think us males would let this shit happen in a stateless country?

My sisters and cousins are becoming whores and I can't do shit about it because the state protect their whoredom.

Woman will always abuse democratic states because they are social beings and will unite themselves to massively vote to modify their country in favor of them, you add the cucks to that and you end up with all the feminist shitholes we have now.

Last edited:
The guests to users ratio, lmao. 57 guests up in this bitch with only 17 users :soy:

My sister is 11, she's basically still a child. Luckily the degeneracy and other shit that happens in school hasn't hit her yet. But I am worried though, because she won't be an innocent child for long and I don't want her to end up being a whore.

The west is so fucked up now, that some girls start "experimenting" at only 10 fucking years old. Luckily my sister is too preoccupied with playing roblox than to do stupid shit that most kids her age do. :lul:

I luckily have christcuck parents who are doubling down on her and making sure she never gets any social media, because my older sister ended up becoming a whore and had a bodycount of at least 5 by the time she was 16. She even talked about her sexual experiences with me, and now I probably couldn't give a shit if my older sister died tomorrow. My older sister cut off my entire family and doesn't even talk to me or my parents anymore, she just lives with her boyfriend.

Just another day in the west.Girls are getting sluttier every day
I fortunately doesn't have a younger sister, but I have an older sister and she totally cutted off her contact with my dad only because he didn't let her be a whore when she was a teenager. LifeFuel that I never have to see her though ngl.
Based dad

I don't have a sister but I do have a female cousin of about 14 years old. Not gonna lie she is definitely showing thot tendencies but also she has remained rather innocent despite her female nature. She goes to friend parties and goes out with her friends, but she has never had a bf yet. She is not ugly and will definitely make it to about a 7/10 by 18, by that time she would have prob recognize her vagina privilege and fuck around a lot. I did asked her once tho what she thought about dating and she told me looks don't matter to her

She will be chasing that chad cock when she gets older I bet or maybe she already is.

Fuck, im glad i dont have a sister

would you fuck your sister? if not, would you fuck her if she was older?

I don’t have a sister but I know of a girl who is going through the very same process. She’s 13 and went to some rap concert with her friends and the last time I visisted she and her older sister were always out with friends or boys. All I can do with this information is make some assumptions however but I doubt they are innacurate

just spank her and teach her a lesson

There's nothing you can do. It's destiny.

I’m so fucking glad I have a brother and not a sister
I have a sister and she is the closest thing to a femcel i met in real life , she has had one girlfriend in her life and has been living LDAR in her room the last 5 years because she has mental illness .

Honestly the only female i can kinda respect and i cant even respect my mother .

My sister is 69. Married to the same man almost 50 years.

Damn its over, lol @ a 13 year old hitting the gym to make sure her ass is tight for HS QB Chad

Future E.R ragefuel in the making. Hearing your sister getting rammed thought the bedroom walls. Sad they are lost so early.

How can a father just see his daughter transform into a living fleshlight and not do anything about it? If I ever found out my daughter hooked up with someone, i'd kick her out of my house immediately. These cucks need to be exterminated ngl

Brutal realization that your sister is a foid.

even though she's young I feel like she's already too far gone
I can't take her phone away, I can't tell her how to dress, I can't tell her who not to hang out with
this is reality man
Why not? Just break her phone. You can physically stop her from doing those things. If your dad's a cuck it's your responsibility to stop get from becoming a whore. God will judge you if you don't at least try

Women have huge power on the market because they buy stupid amounts of crap using cuck money, so if anything ancap would make this worse not better.
Cucks became a thing because marxist education which was imposed by the state with the immensely help of woman votes.

Is in the nature of males to be greedy yet this was overwritten by the state.

she’s already slept with 10 guys and has smoked crack bro it’s over

Status
Not open for further replies.