Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sister is a hardcore feminist and hates men

WakeMeUpIncel

WakeMeUpIncel

Recruit
★★★
After my sister moved out, she got pregnant, had a baby with a deadbeat Tyrone, put the baby up for adoption after he refused to pay child support, and became a full blown feminist. She stopped going to the gym, gained weight, and started spamming these tumblr posts all over facebook and instagram. I had to unfollow my own sister because of the anti-men bullshit rhetoric. I decided to invite her to lunch and she was on her phone the whole time. I told her to get off of her phone and live a little. She shows me this picture and calls me judgemental. Does anyone else have a nutty family member?

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 182
  • scree.png
    scree.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 183
Shit im so glad im an only child so I dont have to deal with a normie brother or a foid sister. Moustachel is right...its ovER.

It’s over for her. Should’ve made better life decisions like not fuck deadbeat Tyrone.

Cure
(In Minecraft, of course)

It’s over for her. Should’ve made better life decisions like not fuck deadbeat Tyrone.

She broke up with her college boyfriend because he was too dainty and "nice". He was the coolest dude ever, but Tyrone stomps all

shove your cock into her mouth until she suffocates and begs for breath, then she will respect the male gender
Shit im so glad im an only child so I dont have to deal with a normie brother or a foid sister. Moustachel is right...its ovER.
its even worse if u have a stacey sister, pure sui fuel the difference between stacey sister and me a ugly male in online dating
cope, mogs me