Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister hit me because she thought I sexually assaulted her

christ bro you can't even escape the bat shit craziness of foids in the comfort of your own home. i feel for you:worryfeels:

fuckin whore sister

as I went over to the fridge, my bitch sister thought it would be smart to stand right behind me as I opened the fucking fridge. Obviously I couldn't see her because of the door blocking my view so my hand accidently brushed up against her washed up 31-year old roastie ass
was it the back of the hand you were holding the fridge door with? confusing

next thing you know she acted like she was in shock then immediately turned around to slap me on the face. My mother watched and was confused by what happened, she didn't even tell her off or ask why she did that. Hell even I was confused at that moment as to why she did that and had no idea what the fuck just happened, so you know what I did? I fucking asked her why she did that. just before the whore could answer while pretending to be scared, my mother then had the audacity to tell me off for shouting at her and told me to apologise to her.
is it possible the slap happened too quickly for your mom to notice?

not sure how mom was positioned but maybe your sister's fat torso blocked the motion of her hand from view

I have a slap mark on my face for no fucking reason
how did you know? look in a mirror?

now these whores are once again ganging up on me while making me out to be the bad guy YET AGAIN
Did you explain to your mother "she slapped me"?
Did you try asking w/o yelling "how can she slap?" ?

I really wanted to grab my sister by the hair and push her head on the heated stove
what are your thoughts about a mutually-consented-to hatefuck so both of you can blow off some steam?

I read this post in rorschachs voice