Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister has ruined my 10 years lasting friendship by fucking him

Herr Mannelig.

Herr Mannelig.

Greycel
I'm not sure where to start, I'm stressed out as fuck right now, I'm sorry. I just need your advice and support.

So I'm 22 years old white male, living in Germany with my mother (father passed away 4 years ago) and my 17 y.o sister.

Since like middle school I had a frend named Bernd and we used to be like soulmates. I'm a bit autistic, so it was always had for me to maintain social contacts, so Bernd was the only person I've used to be friends with.

As we grew a bit older (18-20) years old we realised that we are an absolute example of a typical incel and this idea was one of the most important until now. Foids ingnored and rejected us all the time, so we gave each other support and understanding just like real friends do.

So a bit later me and my bitchy foid sister fought over some useless meaningless shit and as a revenge she fucked my best friend and texted me about it. I didn't believe her and called Bernd and he confirmed it. He apologised, but I'm feeling so betrayed and disgusted right now. I've really never liked my sister. I want to strangle her to death for taking the only person I could be genuine with.

I have no idea what can I do about it.

sorry i fucked your sister, but a niggers gotta ascend somehow

take ur LARP to reddit GrAY

Tales from New Delhi rape alleyways.

I'm not sure where to start, I'm stressed out as fuck right now, I'm sorry. I just need your advice and support.

So I'm 22 years old white male, living in Germany with my mother (father passed away 4 years ago) and my 17 y.o sister.

Since like middle school I had a frend named Bernd and we used to be like soulmates. I'm a bit autistic, so it was always had for me to maintain social contacts, so Bernd was the only person I've used to be friends with.

As we grew a bit older (18-20) years old we realised that we are an absolute example of a typical incel and this idea was one of the most important until now. Foids ingnored and rejected us all the time, so we gave each other support and understanding just like real friends do.

So a bit later me and my bitchy foid sister fought over some useless meaningless shit and as a revenge she fucked my best friend and texted me about it. I didn't believe her and called Bernd and he confirmed it. He apologised, but I'm feeling so betrayed and disgusted right now. I've really never liked my sister. I want to strangle her to death for taking the only person I could be genuine with.

kill them both (in roblox)

Force them to get married. Thats best case scenario tbh.

Both deserve to die a horrible death.

Force them to get married. Thats best case scenario tbh.
Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Damn, this gives me flashbacks to when that white chad from Florida was illegally streetracing and killed two innocent pedestrians. When this hit the news women across the globe were mailing the governor to try to get his sentence reduced simply because he was a chad.

And then you see stories like this, where a female goes out of her way to destroy her BROTHERS life just to be petty.

what's with all of these GrAYs signing up to post their life story jfl

this is why we need to bully GrAYs

so that they learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP

tl;dr but basically I think this GrAY is gay and is sad this his sister 'stole' his gay boyfriend?

Whaddaya think @SoycuckGodOfReddit?

Is he telling the truth or is this another LARPing IT troon that I need to shitcan?

I mean sure this could happen but it’s about as likely as one of us winning the lottery.

sometimes i’m glad i got no friends. Only people i ever got to speak with were literal virgin losers

Is he telling the truth or is this another LARPing IT troon that I need to shitcan?

I mean sure this could happen but it’s about as likely as one of us winning the lottery.
this is probably a LARP

all of these users signing up just to post these stories are sus imo

ok honestly I think you should probably consider shitcanning anyway, this OP just screams gay:

Since like middle school I had a frend named Bernd and we used to be like soulmates

what's with all of these GrAYs signing up to post their life story jfl

this is why we need to bully GrAYs

so that they learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP
I lost
ok honestly I think you should probably consider shitcanning anyway, this OP just screams gay:

Would you rather your sister to be a family with your best friend or some dickhead you cant stand?
I don't give a shit, their marriage will be a walking reminder that my sister ruined a significant part of my life and my friend being a traitor and cuck. I'd prefer to forget that.

She has a boyfriend btw, he's an absolute normie and I can't really say anything about him.

She has a boyfriend btw, he's an absolute normie and I can't really say anything about him.
Send the message where she brags to her bf, you will ruin her relationship same as she ruined yours :feelskek:

Drop the Reddit spacing and learn how to make proper paragraphs. That's advice I got on 4chan a long time ago, and I'm still grateful to this day.

Drop the Reddit spacing and learn how to make proper paragraphs. That's advice I got on 4chan a long time ago, and I'm still grateful to this day.
Only a redditor tries to police the use of subjectively applied punctuation marks.

He's

good.

I swear to god that if somoene inside my social circle fucks my sister i am going to kill them in gta V

This is disgusting tbh :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Foids need to be kept in check, otherwise their behaviour turns outright psychopathic due to lack of consequences of it

If he was really your friend he will let you fuck one of his relatives. Otherwise he cucked you and should be punished

Brutal. I’m guessing Bernd has no sister he can convince to bang you?

Damn. I need to get incel friends with sisters

That’s brutal but it’s lucky for Bernd. In an Islamic nation you would be able to stone your sister to death

If all this is true, you sister sounds like a real nasty piece of work. Are you at all mad at Bernd btw?
With your sister being such a vixen, you should probably either teach her never to mess with you like that again or slight her as much as possible. As for Bernd, you can either cut him out of your life or forgive him.