Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister got engaged

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
I may be uncle incel soon but I'm still a mostly NEET rotmaxxer. Whilst the wedding goes on I might be forced to be present or there in spirit/ online video. This news is suicide fuel.

I'm looking at monitor ghosting gray-to-gray, MPRT , semen retention whilst my family does this stuff behind my back. What am I gonna do. I feel unready for this world.

I may be uncle incel
Jesse teaching baby Holly all she needs to know about life: | Breaking bad, Breaking  bad jesse, Aaron paul

how is ur semen retention progress going

how is ur semen retention progress going
I am currently examining whether semen retention causes cancer or not, and I have come to the possible conclusion that it does not cause cancer.

The main thing about low sex-havers, is they likely have a weaker heart/ athleticism, less ability to main a big body. But, they might have a big cock. As a result, their liver may not be processing enough blood for filtering out impurities and they may not be drinking enough water due to this weaker digestive/ circulatory function to basically cleanse the body out regularly.

Either that, or there are carcinogens in the semen that are not flushed regularly.

I may be uncle incel soon
don't ever hold her baby or watch it. She got to go out and get sex and now she's gonna pay for it by having to watch her damn kid. Don't ever help a whore even if it's your family

Having a toilet sister is a fakecel trait tbh

I am currently examining whether semen retention causes cancer or not, and I have come to the possible conclusion that it does not cause cancer.

The main thing about low sex-havers, is they likely have a weaker heart/ athleticism, less ability to main a big body. But, they might have a big cock. As a result, their liver may not be processing enough blood for filtering out impurities and they may not be drinking enough water due to this weaker digestive/ circulatory function to basically cleanse the body out regularly.

Either that, or there are carcinogens in the semen that are not flushed regularly.
I am on day 3 of nofap and find it hard to fall asleep any advice