Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my sister gifted me female leggings because I've never had a gf

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
she never even asked if I was gay or not. She just straight up gave me women's clothing. I think i'm going to never talk to her again

Have hot steaming sex with her

Take a shit in them and give them back, or wrap her face in them. Sisters do this shit and laugh about it with their friends.

Take a shit in them and give them back, or wrap her face in them. Sisters do this shit and laugh about it with their friends.
i think she actually thinks im a faggot. she's too old to be doing shitty pranks like that tbh she's like 35. i think she's being serious tho

she's too old to be doing shitty pranks like that tbh she's like 35.
I think you overestimate foids maturity, they have the capability to drive guys to suicide if it so pleases them.

What? :feelswhat:

i think she actually thinks im a faggot. she's too old to be doing shitty pranks like that tbh she's like 35. i think she's being serious tho

JFL, you should send her deodorant, perhaps even making a fake account on whatever social media platform she happens to use and asking her if she's a tranny; great insult to the only real thing foids center their existence around, their appeal to Chad and subsequently their looks, if she's going to blatantly assume you're a faggot and send you such degenerate "gifts". :feelsjuice:

she never even asked if I was gay or not. She just straight up gave me women's clothing. I think i'm going to never talk to her again
Brrootal

Try it on and take a pic and post it here

Fucking brutal :dafuckfeels: .

She legit expects you to trannymaxx:feelsUnreal:.

Wrap them around her throat and strangle her while you fuck her until you coom and she chokes to death (in video game)

Put them on faggot

What? :feelswhat:

JFL, you should send her deodorant, perhaps even making a fake account on whatever social media platform she happens to use and asking her if she's a tranny; great insult to the only real thing foids center their existence around, their appeal to Chad and subsequently their looks, if she's going to blatantly assume you're a faggot and send you such degenerate "gifts". :feelsjuice:
No, she’d complain to our mother and i’d get in trouble

Real, sisters are truly scums to their incel brothers

Shove it down her throat and make her swallow it whole. Maybe get a coat hanger or rod to force it down if you need (in video game)

Just when I think I’ve heard it all …

What the actual fuck? :whatfeels:

Thankfully, I have no sisters, but is this common for them to do?

OP your sister likely also gets a dopamine hit from virtue signaling that hard, and she probably bragged about it to her friends or coworkers too.

Foids like her are so far gone that they unironically think that if you aren't swimming in pussy or are an incel you must be some sort of queer person. Like a tranny or a gay.

holy fuck this is hilarious

its truly fucking over

Maybe toilets find female clothing on men attractive, who knows?

she thought u might be faggot

Brutal. Thank Christ i'm an only child

Real, sisters are truly scums to their incel brothers
Having a sister as an incel means she will take the side of anyone who is not you (not sure about a hypothetical other incel never seen that one play out) against you even if the other was the aggressor and it happened right in front of her, just because you are blood related and most people are not incestuous does not seem to remove or even in the slightest mitigate their hatred for ugly males as it seems to be so hardwired. Only exception is foid relatives who are post menopausal and I'm not sure if that's due to a very strict upbringing where manners where forced or due to aforementioned reason. I'm starting to believe it is the latter due to a lot of women in their late 70s even being major cunts here.
What the actual fuck? :whatfeels:

Thankfully, I have no sisters, but is this common for them to do?
Not the first time I actually heard of something along these lines before could be some weird LARP. But on every single occasion even going back to the incel subreddit for one of them? Doubtful. Might not even be trying to turn them into troons could just be taking a jab at them because they cannot get foids.

Send me her pics for scientific purpose.

does this bitch have a husband? you should have given her an apron and mocked her cunt

Perhaps there are not enough cucks for foids. Feminist foids are looking for new cucks be careful

She's telling you indirectly that your not a man,you should rape her to assert your dominance.

Perhaps there are not enough cucks for foids. Feminist foids are looking for new cucks be careful
True. Men are participating in the work force less and less and soon 50 percent of men below 30 will be sexless, the betabuxx economy is about to enter a real recession

Send her a corset :feelshaha:

jfl beyond over