Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister dyed a part of hair to red today.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
What does it mean and where is this going?!
Guys I am scared..

it's over, she's gone forever.

Soon, the dye will infuse into her brain destroying whatever neurons were left for logic. It's over.

EUpyWVGXQAYzsue.jpg

shes gonna become bbc whore

well, it's over

it's over boyo. she will fuck Tyrone's, have fag furry friends. just accept it. this is the way it is in this horrifying planet

First step of her "exploring" herself. RIP brocel

Ask her why.

Soon, the dye will infuse into her brain destroying whatever neurons were left for logic. It's over.
this, also expect her bodycount to go up rapidly from now on. like 2-3x speed. best to just mentally distance yourself.
First step of her "exploring" herself. RIP brocel
god i hate it when foids and simps use this terminology unironically, its rage inducing. like no, you arnt self exploring at all. you are just being a whore.

Red hair is my fav. tbh. Dyed hair is not that bad but heavy makeup is whore trait imo.

this, also expect her bodycount to go up rapidly from now on. like 2-3x speed. best to just mentally distance yourself.
And she also will only fuck guys with 9.5+ inch cocks and above

She’s doing it for Chad. Will give him something to look at while pounding away on her pussy.

Why should you be scared of such a thing?

god i hate it when foids and simps use this terminology unironically, its rage inducing. like no, you arnt self exploring at all. you are just being a whore.

Only ghetto black people are alloweed not to mince words and call a ho a ho and how such foids belong to the streets.
For the rest of more sheltered people, these developments are "steamy", "mysterious" and "seductive" and have an aura or something that can't easily be explained.

The degeneracy will only increase from here

Only ghetto black people are alloweed not to mince words and call a ho a ho and how such foids belong to the streets.
For the rest of more sheltered people, these developments are "steamy", "mysterious" and "seductive" and have an aura or something that can't easily be explained.
what?

For a lot of more shelted people that didn't grow up in a rough neighborhood and had a stable family structure, women "exploring" themselves is seen as more mysterious and something that warrants more consideration as to why, taking on a sort of illusory reputation.
That's why I think a lot of suburban house moms like to watch shows with themes about women "exploring" themselves.

On the other hand, such stories are quickly seen as a ho acting like a ho for people who have lived in rougher areas and seen firsthand how women aren't loyal and that it is no mystery why they are doing such things.

For a lot of more shelted people that didn't grow up in a rough neighborhood and had a stable family structure, women "exploring" themselves is seen as more mysterious and something that warrants more consideration as to why, taking on a sort of illusory reputation.
That's why I think a lot of suburban house moms like to watch shows with themes about women "exploring" themselves.

On the other hand, such stories are quickly seen as a ho acting like a ho for people who have lived in rougher areas and seen firsthand how women aren't loyal and that it is no mystery why they are doing such things.
oh, ok. i see.

perform abortion on her

:soy: any sane man would be scared of his sister becoming gigawhore
Changed hair doesnt mean gigawhore though. These feminist roasties are sexmogged to death by their regular hair roastie counterparts.

fit her for a burqa or a pair of cement shoes

She obviously craves attention. Just tell her that she isn't special for doing it considering that it is the most generic look today a woman can have.

I'm sorry your sister has died.

Do you have access to her corpse?

Or are you a Volcel?

(Better ded than red!)

I'm sorry your sister has died.

Do you have access to her corpse?

Or are you a Volcel?

(Better ded than red!)

Dyed as in colored.

Like in these lyrics to this 80s song:

"Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes".

Clear sign of a narcissist. Next step is OnlyFans.

She's a SJW whore egirl druggie now. My condolences.

have sex with her

I assume she's ages 13-17?

Not uncommon for teenagers to larp fashions or music they aren't actually into or claim a fleeting allegiance to anti-authoritarian politics, economics- before (hopefully) growing up at age 19.

Last edited:
My sisters do the same ALL women are whores