Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister broke the car and now I can't go to the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Biggest suifuel of the year, my sister went to a normie gathering at night and left the car parked outside and someome broke a window (but they didnt stole anything because there was nothing inside). Now the car will have to go get fixed and its gonna be there for like a week because the lazy faggots can't fix it faster.
Now I'll have to walk to the fucking gym :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Just when I was going to start my gymaxing plan and go to the gym everyday.
Women always ruin everything :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids are why we can’t have nice things

its gonna be there for like a week because the lazy faggots can't fix it faster.

Don't you have the mobile guys that come and replace the windows at your home. The guys here come like next or same day here, if they have the glass available.

Don't you have the mobile guys that come and replace the windows at your home. The guys here come like next or same day here, if they have the glass available.
I don't know, we havent called yet, I might be faster i don't know how this works my mom takes care of this things

Just walk. It's gonna be annoying but it's worth it to gymmax

Maybe it's not all that bad, maybe your going to get hit by a truck on the way there :feelshmm:

i didn't know u had a sister, that must suck

Force your sister to run with you to the gym and back, it’s only fair.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Now everyone is gonna laugh at my red face on the way back home
Unless it's really hot or really cold outside, you probably need the cardio if a walk is going to make your face red.

imagine having a sister lol

Unless it's really hot or really cold outside, you probably need the cardio if a walk is going to make your face red.
Not the walk, but when going back home after the gym my face will be red because of the exercise.

I don't know, we havent called yet, I might be faster i don't know how this works my mom takes care of this things
dang your incompetent sister got the window broken, and now your mother won't get it fixed promptly

On one hand, yeah women do fuck up everything. On the other one, look at the bright side, you can walk or jog to the gym, that would help as cardio.

Maybe you'll feel the blight of incels without driver licence for a while now

STOP FEMALE DRIVING. Say it to your sister, that she as a female should not be allowed to drive a car nor touch it.

STOP FEMALE DRIVING. Say it to your sister, that she as a female should not be allowed to drive a car nor touch it.
Thats what I was thinking

Thats what I was thinking

You should tell it to her. She should not be allowed to drive since she is a female. This is emasculating.

You should tell it to her. She should not be allowed to drive since she is a female. This is emasculating.
Better yet he should fuck her till she can’t walk to prove his dominance over her :feelskek:

Foids ruin everything :feelsree:

you shouldn't be driving to the gym fatass.
Driving to the gym and using the time saved running on the treadmill is much more time efficient

Your sister belongs in jail
full

Brutal, having a car is everything and without one its over.

Do you go to the gym? :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: