Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister and her chad boyfriends

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Just sat down today in my quiet, clean apartment by myself and realised how much trauma and shit I’ve faced in my entire life, especially regarding my slutty sister. The fact that I’ve seen my sister and heard her having sex in the family house (which I thankfully moved out of) is just NOT okay for anyone, especially a ND, highly sensitive and awkward brother. There were times I came back from work and could hear banging and moaning from upstairs when my dad was away and the sensory overload was horrific and I’d just cry in my room whilst gritting my teeth and rocking back and forth because mt ear defenders couldn’t even block out the sound.

Anyway I found the identities of the boyfriends from her Instagram account and have seen these men roaming around the streets in my neighbourhood like they own the place. They all act the same. Disrespectful, loud and awful. The niggers she’s dated honestly act the worst but of course being a 6”4 chiselled Tyrone is a blessing.

Just sat down today in my quiet, clean apartment by myself and realised how much trauma and shit I’ve faced in my entire life, especially regarding my slutty sister. The fact that I’ve seen my sister and heard her having sex in the family house (which I thankfully moved out of) is just NOT okay for anyone, especially a ND, highly sensitive and awkward brother. There were times I came back from work and could hear banging and moaning from upstairs when my dad was away and the sensory overload was horrific and I’d just cry in my room whilst gritting my teeth and rocking back and forth because mt ear defenders couldn’t even block out the sound.

Anyway I found the identities of the boyfriends from her Instagram account and have seen these men roaming around the streets in my neighbourhood like they own the place. They all act the same. Disrespectful, loud and awful. The niggers she’s dated honestly act the worst but of course being a 6”4 chiselled Tyrone is a blessing.
I would never want to have a sister. Ropefuel tbh.-:feelsseriously:

I wish I had a sister :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

if I had a looksmatch sister I would try to fuck her, volcel if you wouldn't

Disrespectful, loud and awful.
Such trash usually get all the females.
According to normie logic, such scum has a 'great personality' apparently.

That’s terrible dude :feelsbadman:, the fact that we have to put up with these whores is one the reasons humanity needs to be eradicated tbh

stop treating females nicely including ur sister and beat her ass